By: Skook
General Petraeus: It Wasn’t Me Or Anyone Else At The CIA | Flopping Aces

America’s Ship Of Fools

From one of Gutenberg’s first books, “The Ship Of Fools”

In dunce’s dance I take the lead,
Books useless, numerous my creed,
Which I can’t understand or read.

Too Little Too Late

Apparently, no one at the CIA signed off on saving the lives of our diplomats in Benghazi. Now, that leaves just one other guy and he has a major problem with the truth. President Obama had no problem claiming responsibility for launching the attack to kill Bin Ladin from a golf course, but owning up to the truth about the death of four Americans in Benghazi is another matter entirely.

General Petraeus, Director of the CIA, has stated categorically that neither he nor anyone else at the CIA denied the requests for help from our former SEALs who were fighting to save the lives of over thirty Americans at the consulate in Benghazi. From an official spokesman of the CIA:

“No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate. ”

Too Little Too Late

Unfortunately, General Petaeus, by maintaining his silence, has participated in the presidential coverup of the Benghazi assault for six weeks. It is unfortunate for Petraeous to end his career with this tragedy, but when you participate in a coverup, you are as guilty as the perpetrator: it is time for Petraeous to resign. An officer who compromises his honor, in the guise of political loyalties will be considered to be without honor, if he decides not to resign.

Dithering:nervous indecisiveness: nervously confused indecisiveness in the face of alternative possible actions.

Our president’s notorious proclivity for dithering has cost the lives of an ambassador, a diplomatic aide, and two heroes. The president’s overwhelming grief over his responsibility for allowing this tragedy to take place was to attend a celebrity fundraiser in Las Vegas and party with Beyonce and Jay-Z. The president managed a pretense of hilarity and gaiety as he and Jay-Z cavorted around an ostentatious display of champagne.
[excerpt]

When your first thread on this, just this morning, took a big shit,

what made you think that posting the same thread over again would do any better?

When your first thread on this, just this morning, took a big shit,

what made you think that posting the same thread over again would do any better?

Could it be because it's the same idea, different article?

Forum List

Back