General Milley will be questioned by congress

Okay. As much as I distrust and dislike NBC news I am forced to choose between NBC's reporting
on the matter and your typically unreliable and laughable claims, so who do I trust here?

NBC..without a single doubt! Milley, Lloyd Austin and Gen. McKenzie all testified in front of Congress
that mentally diminished Joe Biden ignored and rejected their expertise and advice.

So go ahead and make an ass of yourself. It doesn't change the reality we now all see,
What was the Generals testimony on what they said directly to the President?

"My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the President and that’s my legal requirement. That’s what the law is. The President doesn’t have to agree with that advice. He doesn’t have to make those decisions just because we’re generals, and it would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken. This country doesn’t want generals figuring out what orders we’re going to accept and do or not.

General Milley: (01:26:48)
That’s not our job. The principle civilian control of the military is absolute, it’s critical to this Republic.

Ratcliffe buries Milley. First call Milley to China was "30 Oct 2020" 4 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION

Ratcliffe: On content of intelligence. "Milley disengenous..."

Milley stated earlier intelligence was disseminated to DNI. BUT per Ratcliffe that intelligence came from DNI.

— ANNIE (@ds_abp) September 29, 2021

"My job is to provide advice. My statutory responsibility is to provide legal advice or best military advice to the President and that’s my legal requirement. That’s what the law is. The President doesn’t have to agree with that advice. He doesn’t have to make those decisions just because we’re generals, and it would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken. This country doesn’t want generals figuring out what orders we’re going to accept and do or not.

That’s not our job. The principle civilian control of the military is absolute, it’s critical to this Republic.
:icon_rolleyes: Okay. Now you're just saying what everyone else has said.
Grumpy Old Man Biden simply ignored what the experts told him about a withdrawal from Afghanistan
and we see the "wisdom" of Joe's call.

Bagram AFB simply abandoned by Joe one evening and billions of dollars of military hardware left for
the Taliban to take over. And, of course, all the Americans and loyal Afghans trapped in Kabul.
Thankfully Joe handed over a list of those people to the Taliban to make it easier to trace
and go kill them.

I guess you thought your post would make your position look better. It did not.

The Trumpers have deserted their sinking ship and now the foul-mouthed spammers are showing up to take their place.
People like Flash don't understand that keeping the issue alive is shooting themselves in the foot!

Grumpy Old Man Biden simply ignored what the experts told him about a withdrawal from Afghanistan

Bagram AFB simply abandoned by Joe one evening and billions of dollars of military hardware left for
the Taliban to take over. And, of course, all the Americans and loyal Afghans trapped in Kabul.
Thankfully Joe handed over a list of those people to the Taliban to make it easier to trace
and go kill them.

The equipment belonged to the puppet government and so the US had no reason to destroy it. Right Arthur?
Then the government fell and the Taliban got it all. Right Arthur?

and go kill them.

How many more years would you war mongers like us to keep fighting in Afghanistan? How many more kids do you war mongers want KIA in your forever wars? Getting out was what he was elected to do. Everybody knew the withdrawal would be messy. Everyone knew the disloyal Neo_GOP and their flock would take the opportunity to lie as much as they can as often as they can about the situation because that's what they do.....

How many more years would you war mongers like us to keep fighting in Afghanistan? How many more kids do you war mongers want KIA in your forever wars? Getting out was what he was elected to do. Everybody knew the withdrawal would be messy. Everyone knew the disloyal Neo_GOP and their flock would take the opportunity to lie as much as they can as often as they can about the situation because that's what they do.....
The withdrawal was anything 'but' messy. Consider the fact that over 124,000 were evacuated and it's still going on with the co-operation of the Taliban.
ISIS whacked a mere 13! The US is blessed.

And now the truth has come out that the equipment left behind was the property of the puppet government that fell, and that allowed the Taliban to grab it.

What's missing from the picture? The evacuations are continuing as quickly as the US can locate them and get them to an airport!

The best the Biden detractors can do now is credit it all to Trump's deal with the Taliban, but they sure the hell don't want to do that now.

How many more years would you war mongers like us to keep fighting in Afghanistan? How many more kids do you war mongers want KIA in your forever wars? Getting out was what he was elected to do.
Stale tripe. Nobody questions everyone wanted leave the twenty year quagmire of Afghanistan.
Trump sure did want to leave and his plan for an orderly sequential withdrawal (Americans and
Afghan loyalists first, the military assets and personnel next, our air base last) was shit canned by
the Biden people.
Joe was given expert advice which he ignored, with predictable horrible results.

Everybody knew the withdrawal would be messy. Everyone knew the disloyal Neo_GOP and their flock would take the opportunity to lie as much as they can as often as they can about the situation because that's what they do.....
No one thought the withdrawal would be this messy. In fact Joe Biden was gaslighting everyone
and lying as per his usual modus operandi.

You're the liar! Even when after the fact post postmortems prove you a liar! You ignore the facts
and plow ahead with your bullshit gaslighting. You don't seem capable of the truth.

The withdrawal was anything 'but' messy. Consider the fact that over 124,000 were evacuated and it's still going on with the co-operation of the Taliban.
About that figure, 124,000 evacuated. Where does it come from? Who is citing it?
I've seen many estimates and never that figure. And how many are due to the efforts of
NGO partners (non governmental operators, of which I have donated money to) have helped
pull Joe Biden's nuts from the fire?

And now the truth has come out that the equipment left behind was the property of the puppet government that fell, and that allowed the Taliban to grab it.

What's missing from the picture? The evacuations are continuing as quickly as the US can locate them and get them to an airport!

The best the Biden detractors can do now is credit it all to Trump's deal with the Taliban, but they sure the hell don't want to do that now.
It was messy in that in every province we evacuated the Taliban intensified their attacks on the Afghan Army's positions. After a while the Afghan Regulars began negotiated their surrender, including the US made weapons. But the Taliban did honor their agreement to not attack US forces so thankfully, that wasn't a mess.

It was messier than the Iraq withdrawal, but that was negotiated by the Bush team, not the Bush league Trumpyberra team.

Trump sure did want to leave and his plan for an orderly sequential withdrawal
Sure pal, how do you explain his order to completely withdraw by Jan 15, a little over two month after providing his general with the signed order. Did the generals think that timeline of withdrawal would not be messy. Or even the May 1st deadline? Trumpybear had a plan, he bragged about it a while back. Punt.

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."
Donald Trump: (22:53)

It was messy in that in every province we evacuated the Taliban intensified their attacks on the Afghan Army's positions.
So that's the 'mess' that you and others attribute to Biden??

You've virtually accepted the fact that the EVACUATION was a huge success. Isn't it time for you to now make it your main talking point when discussing the evacuation?

What the fk is going on here? Is there somehow fear of admitting the truth because the other side will attribute the success to Trump?
Honestly, I don't fkng get it?

Sure pal, how do you explain his order to completely withdraw by Jan 15, a little over two month after providing his general with the signed order. Did the generals think that timeline of withdrawal would not be messy. Or even the May 1st deadline? Trumpybear had a plan, he bragged about it a while back. Punt.

"Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame."
Donald Trump: (22:53)
How do you explain acting like an ass? Nothing I said about Trump's plan for a phased withdrawal is
contradicted by you, still searching for a point that cannot be smashed down.

So that's the 'mess' that you and others attribute to Biden??

You've virtually accepted the fact that the EVACUATION was a huge success. Isn't it time for you to now make it your main talking point when discussing the evacuation?

What the fk is going on here? Is there somehow fear of admitting the truth because the other side will attribute the success to Trump?
Honestly, I don't fkng get it?

The terms of the surrender/withdrawal agreement were different for our pull out of Afghanistan than Iraq. Also the terms were not followed, there was no consensus or interim government. So all the provinces we evacuated from became a hot mess of Taliban activity. I don't think anyone was surprised by that reality, but they were surprised at how fast the Country fell to the Taliban.

The choice Biden had was to either stay and re-engage the Taliban, or get out while there was a truce with the Taliban and risk the PR nightmare that the Neo-GOP and their lying media would surely bring to bear. I'm glad he took the risk against America's internal enemy.

The truth is our Nation Building attempt in Afghanistan was a failure. We failed by continuously electing leaders who consistently lied to us.

The terms of the surrender/withdrawal agreement were different for our pull out of Afghanistan than Iraq. Also the terms were not followed, there was no consensus or interim government. So all the provinces we evacuated from became a hot mess of Taliban activity. I don't think anyone was surprised by that reality, but they were surprised at how fast the Country fell to the Taliban.

The choice Biden had was to either stay and re-engage the Taliban, or get out while there was a truce with the Taliban and risk the PR nightmare that the Neo-GOP and their lying media would surely bring to bear. I'm glad he took the risk against America's internal enemy.

The truth is our Nation Building attempt in Afghanistan was a failure. We failed by continuously electing leaders who consistently lied to us.
Your truths are the same as we have gotten in Canada. For the most part we don't take the Trump/GOP nonsense very seriously.

America and indeed the whole world could be in great peril if Trump gets his job back.

Sane Americans surely must keep on bringing the message home on this Milley affair. If even the top Generals understand the Trump risk, that should tell everybody else that the nuclear clock has moved up again!

There isn't any question we should have gotten out of Afghanistan. I'm sure you repeat this so
it seems like Joe the Dotard was really doing something right.

The problem is not the withdrawal but how Joe mismanaged and bungled it and the generals in Congress and Secretary of Defense are in agreement he did ignore expert advice and made a mess of things
all the while telling the nation everything was going great.

Anybody paying attention surely notes the vast difference in things on the ground and how Lame Joe was
acting like things were swell. No one likes being lied to.

If you think Joe's ratings were low before wait until the fiasco in Kabul is factored in.
You gifted the presidency to the wrong person.

The problem is not the withdrawal but how Joe mismanaged and bungled it and the generals in Congress and Secretary of Defense are in agreement he did ignore expert

Yeah right, he ignored the advice to not withdraw and leave a residual force that would attract attacks like a flame for moths.

Forum List

Back