GDP +3.9%

dear, 12% unemployment, declining income, and fewer full time jobs is not outstanding!! Its worst performance since Depression.
dear, unemployment is 5.7% nobody uses the alternate U-6 measure except for lonely 61 year old failed author divorcees from Connecticut.

Now do you see why EdwardBaiamonte has a horse-cock dildo lodged in his rectum? Admit you cannot explain why there is a horse-cock dildo lodged in your rectum because you are slow, so slow.

government growth isn't going to slow down.

you mean not if we keep electing liberals. Don't forget most Republicans sign the Pledge not to raise taxes!
Sure they signed a pledge and look what happen to them after they signed the pledge.

yes they just swept 2 branches of govt!! and are threatening the 3rd!!
Are you talking about the old pledge back in the 90's?

government growth isn't going to slow down.

you mean not if we keep electing liberals. Don't forget most Republicans sign the Pledge not to raise taxes!
Sure they signed a pledge and look what happen to them after they signed the pledge.

yes they just swept 2 branches of govt!! and are threatening the 3rd!!
Umm...the house and the senate are ONE branch, dingbat.

except those who created it, and those who want to understand why there are fewer full time jobs, why income is going down, and why 70% believe America in on the wrong track
dear, those who created it are the same ones who created U-3, and they label U-6 "alternate" measure for a reason.

Now do you see why we call EdwardBaiamonte slow?

A vast number of Republicans including 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney have signed the pledge, vowing not to raise marginal income tax rates for individuals and businesses. Out of the current congressional Republicans, only six senators and four representatives have not signed the pledge.
They shot that wad back in the 90's pledges are like obama's promises. I want action, don't tell me what you'll do show me.

, and they label U-6 "alternate" measure for a reason.

are you saying that it is not important to know there are fewer full time jobs, that income is going down and that most Americans think the country is on the wrong track because the economy is bad?

A vast number of Republicans including 2012 GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney have signed the pledge, vowing not to raise marginal income tax rates for individuals and businesses. Out of the current congressional Republicans, only six senators and four representatives have not signed the pledge.
They shot that wad back in the 90's pledges are like obama's promises. I want action, don't tell me what you'll do show me.

dear, they still all sign it as our Founders would have . What does that teach you?

dear, they still all sign it as our Founders would have . What does that teach you?
They might have signed it, just like they signed the one in the 90's a pledge doesn't mean a thing it's worthless if they lied.

They might have signed it, just like they signed the one in the 90's a pledge doesn't mean a thing it's worthless if they lied.

dear, it would be silly to lie when there is no chance to get away with the lie. Grover would primary them if they lied. Better not to sign it if it is a lie. Do you understand?

Most importantly, no Democrats sign the pledge. What does that teach you?

dear, it would be silly to lie when there is no chance to get away with the lie. Grover would primary them if they lied. Better not to sign it if it is a lie. Do you understand?

Buddy don't hold your breath on that pledge I trust republicans less now with this pledge. Not that I trust them less than democrats hell no. I just keep remembering the 90's pledge and what followed during the next election cycle. We don't want that to happen again.

Buddy don't hold your breath on that pledge I trust republicans less now with this pledge. Not that I trust them less than democrats hell no. I just keep remembering the 90's pledge and what followed during the next election cycle. We don't want that to happen again.

politicians will obviously be as conservative as the voters will allow. Do you realize that if voters really wanted lower taxes politicians who wanted that would appear in the blink of an eye?

are you saying that it is not important to know there are fewer full time jobs, that income is going down and that most Americans think the country is on the wrong track because the economy is bad?
dear, I've not mentioned income at all so obviously that is not what I'm saying.

Too stupid! Now you see why we say EdwardBaiamonte lacks the IQ to understand these things.

So slow... so very very slow...

Forum List

Back