Gaza = Gilead......show me I am wrong....

Israeli women can marry who they want. Travel without a family member monitoring them, aren't required to wear head coverings, are encouraged to go to school, aren't encouraged to bear children to turn in to bombs, are allowed to divorce, to vote, to imbibe, to have fun without a mentor.

Over to you.
Can every woman living in Levant, under the Israeli government, regardless of their race and religion, have equal access to civil rights and civil liberties?

. . . from everything I have read, this is not true, and you are wrong on this.

Last edited:
So, we are Gilead. Another story to read. And this time it is those Christians who are at fault. What would be funny is if many Christians converted to Islam. You would not find that funny.

What are you talking about? Muslims believe in spacing their children for the health of the mother and child.

The book is about forced reproduction and authoritarian government. Women are reduced to breeding stock. You haven't read it either.

Well.....let's be honest......they don't tend to beat or murder cows.......for disobeying them....

You're only permitted to beat your wife using a toothbrush with a 🦐 silk scarf attached. It's strictly symbolic.

You're only permitted to beat your wife using a toothbrush with a 🦐 silk scarf attached. It's strictly symbolic.

Please....answer these....

In the Handmaid's Tale....are women forced to cover from head to toe?

Are the women in Gaza forced to cover from head to toe?

Are the women in the Handmaid's Tale raped, beaten and murdered if they disobey the men?

Are the women of Gaza raped, beaten, and murdered if they disobey the men?

Please....answer these....

In the Handmaid's Tale....are women forced to cover from head to toe?

Are the women in Gaza forced to cover from head to toe?

Are the women in the Handmaid's Tale raped, beaten and murdered if they disobey the men?

Are the women of Gaza raped, beaten, and murdered if they disobey the men?

Palestinian women usually don't veil or wear abaya . The PLO never required it. Hamas does. Religious fanatics are often very, very conservative. It's a giant step backwards. Same thing with Christian Nationalists.

You should read Handmaid's Tale before you look even more stupid calling them "leftists".

Can every woman living in Levant, under the Israeli government, regardless of their race and religion, have equal access to civil rights and civil liberties?

. . . from everything I have read, this is not true, and you are wrong on this.
Oh? How many Israelis are in government in Gaza?

How many Arabs are in government in Israel?

Here's a hint for you, ZERO for the first question, and currently 10 for the second. IIRC there have been around 90 Arab members of the Knesset going back to the very first one.

In otherwords, there has ALWAYS been Arab involvement in the Israeli government, while there has NEVER been Israeli involvement in the government of Gaza.

That actually means something.

Last edited:

Here's a hint for you, ZERO for the first question, and currently 10 for the second. IIRC there have been around 90 Arab members of the Knesset going back to the very first one.

In otherwords, there has ALWAYS been Arab involvement in the Israeli government, while there has NEVER been Israeli involvement in the government of Gaza.

Not much. They have no choices.

Palestinian women usually don't veil or wear abaya . The PLO never required it. Hamas does. Religious fanatics are often very, very conservative. It's a giant step backwards. Same thing with Christian Nationalists.

You should read Handmaid's Tale before you look even more stupid calling them "leftists".

Hence why I said Gaza = Gilead….please keep up.

You guys keep trying to push that smear, “ Christian Nationalist.” It isn’t working ….but you are pushing it hard….

Hence why I said Gaza = Gilead….please keep up.

You guys keep trying to push that smear, “ Christian Nationalist.” It isn’t working ….but you are pushing it hard….

Trump is using Christian Nationalists just as Samuel Untermyer used Cyrus Scofield.

It's all transactional.

Forum List

Back