Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Apologies for what Christians never did..

Christians in America for the last 200 years persecuted gays- passing laws to throw them in jail, to castrate them. Christians led movements to drive gays out of the military and out of the government- and led movements to deprive gays of jobs in teaching.

Even in this thread you have a self proclaimed Christian who said that throwing gays in jail was the decent thing to do.

I don't expect any apologies- but I also won't accept your religious bigotry. I can find lots I don't like about Islam- but Islam hasn't been the cause of the bigotry against gays in America- that is all on Christianity.
It is not about any religion to oppose what Islam says and does.

Of course it isn't about any religion- this time it is Islam- 100 years ago it would have been Judaism- not to attack the religion- but to attack the people who are part of the religion.

Why do you bring up the past when this is a serious problem happening NOW? And who were the Jews killing 100 years ago?

Religious bigotry is just as serious a problem now as it was 100 years ago- you are the prime example.

Who were 'the Jews' killing? Nobody- not as in the Jews collectively- no more than 'the Muslims' are as a people- collectively killing people.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few.

Of course I blame the religion. Look at what it says and some Muslims do. Are you really just going to scream bigot or be serious?
Religions don't kill people.....people kill people.

Islam inspires killing. Muhammad is the perfect man over 90 verses say he is to be emulated, imitated, and defended from any insult.
That keeps the steady supply of killers for MO and Allah coming.

Do you feel the same way about guns or just more hypocritical rhetoric from a partisan blowhole?

Syriusly, if religious bigotry is such a problem & Islam the most intolerant of all against gay practitioners, where are the targeted lawsuits of gays against their bakers refusing your cult's "wedding" cakes?

Hmm? :popcorn:

Why aren't conservatives filing them?

Only the injured party can file them, moron.

Conservatives make a big show of going into Muslim bakeries and demanding a wedding cake

Why aren't they suing once it is denied?
Why isn't pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left good enough? It certainly shows how upset you get when Islam is involved.

No hypocrisy

If bakeries violate the law, they are held accountable

Syriusly, if religious bigotry is such a problem & Islam the most intolerant of all against gay practitioners, where are the targeted lawsuits of gays against their bakers refusing your cult's "wedding" cakes?

Conservatives make a big show of going into Muslim bakeries and demanding a wedding cake

What part of "you have to be the injured party" don't you understand? If you're just doing it for a news story, you haven't been injured. The courts would throw it out without a second thought.

You mean the guy ordering the cake lied?

How conservative of him

Not all orange haired people are terrorists but if 95% of the terrorism is being done by orangehaired people then that is who you focus on and talk about
To do otherwise would be suicidal indifference for the sake of pc and not creating any "offendedness"

And which “color haired people” ARE committing most acts of terrorism? Do you know?

Here in the US, what “color hair” do they have?

http://reason.com/archives/2017/03/24/do-muslims-commit-most-us-terrorist-atta

Christians in America for the last 200 years persecuted gays- passing laws to throw them in jail, to castrate them. Christians led movements to drive gays out of the military and out of the government- and led movements to deprive gays of jobs in teaching.

Even in this thread you have a self proclaimed Christian who said that throwing gays in jail was the decent thing to do.

I don't expect any apologies- but I also won't accept your religious bigotry. I can find lots I don't like about Islam- but Islam hasn't been the cause of the bigotry against gays in America- that is all on Christianity.
Of course it isn't about any religion- this time it is Islam- 100 years ago it would have been Judaism- not to attack the religion- but to attack the people who are part of the religion.

Why do you bring up the past when this is a serious problem happening NOW? And who were the Jews killing 100 years ago?

Religious bigotry is just as serious a problem now as it was 100 years ago- you are the prime example.

Who were 'the Jews' killing? Nobody- not as in the Jews collectively- no more than 'the Muslims' are as a people- collectively killing people.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few.

Of course I blame the religion. Look at what it says and some Muslims do. Are you really just going to scream bigot or be serious?

Islam inspires killing.

Based upon the historical evidence in the United States- Christianity inspires bigotry and oppression.

Whether it is the 200 year oppression of gays- stopped only by the Supreme Court, or the oppression of Jews- to passing laws to prevent Americans from using or even talking about contraception. - organized Christianity in the United States has a long history of promoting.

You can continue to promote your pogrom against American Muslims but it doesn't mean I won't point out the bigotry for what it is.

What part of "you have to be the injured party" don't you understand? If you're just doing it for a news story, you haven't been injured. The courts would throw it out without a second thought.

When you just doing it to create Fake News- there is no actual injury.

But it would be an odd case anyway- since no bakery refused to provide any bake goods that they actually make.

You contards are just lying.

Because that is what you do.

Islam inspires killing.

Based upon the historical evidence in the United States- Christianity inspires bigotry and oppression.

Whether it is the 200 year oppression of gays- stopped only by the Supreme Court, or the oppression of Jews- to passing laws to prevent Americans from using or even talking about contraception. - organized Christianity in the United States has a long history of promoting.

You can continue to promote your pogrom against American Muslims but it doesn't mean I won't point out the bigotry for what it is.

The oppose birth control and gay marriage? Oh my, that is so much worse than throwing homosexuals off of tall buildings! Those Christians are horrible!

There is no natural limit to the stupidity of queers.

Why isn't pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left good enough?

You are certainly demonstrating that the Right is happy enough to lie- and to promote lies- to attack gays and Islam.

Remember- the OP is a lie. Fake news created by a Conservative with the sole purpose of attacking gays and Muslims.

And you embrace the lie.

Because like your fellow contard bigots in this thread- you promote lies and Fake News.

But it would be an odd case anyway- since no bakery refused to provide any bake goods that they actually make.

That's a claim with no visible means of support.

Islam inspires killing.

The oppose birth control and gay marriage? s.

I didn't mention gay marriage- but yes- of course Christian Conservatives did that too. Along with imprisoning Americans who dared to talk about birth control- but that is the Christian Conservative way isn't it? Censorship, using Big Brother to dictate morals and allowable private consensual sex? Driving gays out of their jobs and imprisoning them? Promoting blood libels against Jews? All part of your proud Christian heritage in the United States.

That's a claim with no visible means of support.

That's a claim you cannot refute.

But then again- you have already shown in this thread you approve of the lies of the OP.

Because that is what you Contard Christians do.

/QUOTE]

There is absolutely no evidence that Islam is 'the most intolerant' of all religions in the United States.

Unlike organized Christianity, no Muslim organizations have promoted or encouraged discrimination against gay Americans.

Where are the lawsuits by gays against Muslims?

Where are cases of Muslims refusing to serve gays?

There is absolutely no evidence that Islam is 'the most intolerant' of all religions in the United States.

Unlike organized Christianity, no Muslim organizations have promoted or encouraged discrimination against gay Americans.

Where are the lawsuits by gays against Muslims?

Where are cases of Muslims refusing to serve gays?

Islam inspires killing.

I didn't mention gay marriage- but yes- of course Christian Conservatives did that too. Along with imprisoning Americans who dared to talk about birth control- but that is the Christian Conservative way isn't it? Censorship, using Big Brother to dictate morals and allowable private consensual sex? Driving gays out of their jobs and imprisoning them? Promoting blood libels against Jews? All part of your proud Christian heritage in the United States.

Yeah, but those muzzies are so much better than Christians. Just because they slaughter whole cities populated with Jews doesn't mean anything. Tossing homosexuals off of tall buildings is nothing like opposing birth control or gay marraige!

You are just another religious bigot. 100 years ago you would have been attacking the Jews and 200 years ago the Catholics.

Of course you blame the religion- rather than the assholes who actually cause harm.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few

Islam inspires killing.

Yeah, but those muzzies are so much better than Christians.

Personally I don't find Muslims or Christians or Atheists any 'better'- there are assholes like you in all religions and among the non-religious. I don't care what fairy in the sky you pretend to believe in- or don't. As long as you and your fellow travellers are not organizing to attack Americans- or discriminate against us, or oppress us- then you are all equal to me.

but historically- in the United States- that has been the role of organized Christianity.

You can continue to promote your pogrom against American Muslims but it doesn't mean I won't point out the bigotry for what it is

Islam inspires killing.

Christian doctrine says hate the sin, not the sinner. SO, these Christians are not being Christian. You cannot blame the religion, but I can blame Islam. Bigotry has nothing to do with it.

Of course you blame the religion- rather than the assholes who actually cause harm.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few

Actually, Muslims as a people killing people. What do you think ISIS is if not a Muslim collective that kills people?

Islam inspires killing.

Christian doctrine says hate the sin,.

Based upon the historical evidence in the United States- millions of people who have called themselves Christians disagree with you.

You can continue to promote your pogrom against American Muslims but it doesn't mean I won't point out the bigotry for what it is

Islam inspires killing.

Yeah, but those muzzies are so much better than Christians. Just because they slaughter whole cities populated with Jews doesn't mean anything. Tossing homosexuals off of tall buildings is nothing like opposing birth control or gay marraige!
Thank goodness for our secular laws that prevent those christian sharia-lovers from doing such things to us.

Actually, Muslims as a people killing people. What do you think ISIS is if not a Muslim collective that kills people?

Absolutely ISIS is an organized religious group that kills people. As a segment of the Muslim population it is smaller than the Amish is as part of the Christian population.

But there is no 'organized' ISIS representing the Muslim religion in the United States- instead the Islamic communities in the United States reject ISIS- recognizing as do most Musllim communities that ISIS is more of a threat to Muslims than it is to anyone else.

I know you bigots want to blame all Muslims in the world for everything that a few asshole terrorists do in the name of Islam- while studiously ignoring the 200 years of oppression that organized Christianity perpetuated in the United States - in the name of Christianity.

Forum List

Back