Gay state legislator threatens to reveal colleague's infidelities.

Did her enemies actually preach family values or is this just a tyrannical response to not passing laws that lie about genders that pretend men with men is equal to men with women?

House Speaker Hubbard in a statement had called Friday's ruling "outrageous when a single unelected and unaccountable federal judge can overturn the will of millions of Alabamians who stand in firm support of the Sanctity of Marriage Act. "The Legislature will encourage a vigorous appeals process, and we will continue defending the Christian conservative values that make Alabama a special place to live."
....and? Oh, you saw Christian and your brain exploded.
Nope...but he is citing his "values" in trying to deny gays and lesbians equality in his state. I wonder what she's got on him. :lol:
Gays have equality, gay relationships aren't equal though, that's were your confusion comes in. You believe relationships are people but relationships are the interaction between two or more people. Also, for the liberal, the accusation is good enough, facts are irrelevant.

In 36 (soon to be 37 with Alabama) out of 50 states, our marriages are equal so there is no confusion. Anti gay Alabama legislators are using "family values" to defend their indefensible and unconstitutional law. A gay Alabama legislator thinks that's hypocritical and is willing to point it out quite publicly. :lol:

And she should expose hypocrisy. All should expose hypocrisy in any politician.

I got all that. So we don't get a Declaration of Independence because Jefferson was mixing it up with a slave. Or we don't have Camelot because Kennedy couldn't keep it in his pants. Indiscretions never used to be in the calculus for judging leaders. On top of that we are supposed to have evolved to higher beings than 2000 years ago. And finally when president Clinton has his little peccadillos it is supposed tobe none of our business but if someone else in the other party dilly dallys let's drop the hammer on him. Much ado about nothing while Rome burns

Camelot???

I lived through it.

It was more like camel lot, the shit was so deep.

It would not surprise me one bit if it is revealed some day that JFK has his own ass offed, to as to leave a legacy besides being a cocksman and blowing the Bay of Pigs.

Tom Delay was alleged to have coerced his girl friend to have an abortion, and he was one of the pillars of the social con right. The far right is always harping on Bill Clinton's amazing sexual behavior. A Speaker of the House, who had been savaging Clinton on the Lewinsky affair, had to resign when his adultery was exposed. Good times, all.

Both sides play hardball, folks, and punishing your enemy is part of it.
Don't forget Strom Thurmond and his black love child.

Do you think people in gay relationships don't cheat on each other? this could back fire on her, I hope her closet is clean of skeletons.

Do you think people in gay relationships don't cheat on each other? this could back fire on her, I hope her closet is clean of skeletons.

“If certain people come out and start espousing this rhetoric about family values, then I will say, ‘Let’s talk about family values, because here’s what I heard.’ I don’t have direct knowledge, because obviously I’m not the other person involved in the affair. But one thing you would never hear about me is that I ever cheated on a partner or had an affair.”

In 36 (soon to be 37 with Alabama) out of 50 states, our marriages are equal so there is no confusion. Anti gay Alabama legislators are using "family values" to defend their indefensible and unconstitutional law. A gay Alabama legislator thinks that's hypocritical and is willing to point it out quite publicly. :lol:
The stupidity is all yours. Making something legal doesn't make it equal. Legal and equal are two different words that have very different meanings. You are simply overlaying your prejudice onto something you want and pretending they're one in the same. It isn't.

Three or four or more people can your your same idiotic argument and claim their relationships are equal to two person marriages. If that gets legalized it will be legal NOT equal.

“If certain people come out and start espousing this rhetoric about family values, then I will say, ‘Let’s talk about family values, because here’s what I heard.’ I don’t have direct knowledge, because obviously I’m not the other person involved in the affair. But one thing you would never hear about me is that I ever cheated on a partner or had an affair.”
LOL, so the militant fag has no evidence. That's what I thought.

She is a politican, lying is her way of life.

Ok,let's put aside the gay thing for a minute. So this is how we are going to b governed now? Someone puts a hint of,something out(which may or may not be true) and now we are going to vote for or against legislation on the basis of Peyton place drama?

Your mistake is thinking that this is a new phenomenon when that is the way things have been for thousands of years.
So,ehow that just doesnt make it right.
Remind me why we should let fags run for office.

In this particular case, because she holds her vows and relationship in high regard. She does not preach about family values and then bang her intern.
You know this how?
Please with the "hypocrisy" bullshit. Everyone is a hypocrite. Everyone who professes some higher value has violated that value in one way or another at some point. The hypocrisy line is so overdone it is simply a substitute for actual thought.

So,ehow that just doesnt make it right.

Your mistake is thinking you can put words into my mouth and that I'll fall for it. I never said it was right. I pointed out that assuming it's a new phenomenon is flawed.
OK, so we agree that it is wrong, she ought to be censored. The fact that it's been done plenty (and LBJ was king of that sort of crap) is irrelevant.
So your post was irrelevant.

OK, so we agree that it is wrong, she ought to be censored. The fact that it's been done plenty (and LBJ was king of that sort of crap) is irrelevant.
So your post was irrelevant.

It's politics. That's what politics is. They all do it to each other all the time, on nearly a daily basis. That's been how politics has worked for thousands of years. And I'll tell you what, you're wet dream Rick Perry is one of the biggest guilty parties when it comes to playing hardball, dirty politics. Or were you not aware of his pending felony charges?

Remind me why gays should have special rights to marriage the rest of us dont.

The won't have "special rights to marriage the rest of us don't". You to will be able to Civilly Marry someone of the same sex just like them. You will have equal rights.

>>>>

If you act like a hypocrite, you can't complain when your hypocrisy is exposed.

Are the hypocrites going to argue the Gay Agenda™ made them cheat on their spouses?

Forum List

Back