Gay people exist because pregnant women have @nal sex, bishop says

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Gay people exist because pregnant women have anal sex, bishop says | Metro News

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?
Gay people exist, because the parents didnt want to have conflict with their children, so instead of teaching the kids about immorality , they just so "Okay". We see it time and again, when liberals just let anyone do anything, then later on they blame others when the shit gets out of hand. Like with men with boobs now taking awards from "REAL" women. Liberalism and anyone associated with it, are mentally disturbed....

Islam-liberals.jpg

he's cracked alright

Books have been written about why "gay" people exist.

No consistent environmental factors have been identified, and of course if it were genetic, the trait would have died out eons ago, since homosexuals can't reproduce.

I find it rather odd that a "religious" leader is having this discussion at an elementary school. Pregnant women enjoying anal sex? A little bit racy for my blood.

Maybe one of the kids asked him, "Why does God make queers?"

Books have been written about why "gay" people exist.

No consistent environmental factors have been identified, and of course if it were genetic, the trait would have died out eons ago, since homosexuals can't reproduce.

I find it rather odd that a "religious" leader is having this discussion at an elementary school. Pregnant women enjoying anal sex? A little bit racy for my blood.

Maybe one of the kids asked him, "Why does God make queers?"
Why not at an elementary school, he is trying to go up against the gay machine which indoctrinates children in libraries about trannies.

I think it is because the mother listens to Broadway Show tunes and eats vegetarian while she is pregnant

If pregnant women go to Monster Truck rallies and watches WWE the kid is never gay

Hummmm what was mommas doing to create lesbians--licking too many postage stamps

Thanks Rw'r you hit that nail right on the head. I almost pee'd myself!

I think it is because the mother listens to Broadway Show tunes and eats vegetarian while she is pregnant

If pregnant women go to Monster Truck rallies and watches WWE the kid is never gay

As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I vehemently disagree with this bishops comments. He is entitled to his opinion, but so is everyone else. I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent.

Last edited:

Exhibiting an understanding of genetics and gays and gay sex throughout history about on par with that Bishop's.

Exhibits, on top of that, a level of invincible conviction about on par with that Bishop's.

Say, DGS, since that Bishop talks about things he kept abreast throughout his life, did you arrive at your wisdom the same way?

Sure, but they end up dating their cousins instead.

Sounds like Bullshit to me, Tommy.

Greg

You're obessed with queerdom and butt sex

Sounds like Bullshit to me, Tommy.

Greg
At least we can all agree that women (harlots and jezebels ) are to blame.

Forum List

Back