Gay Grooming in the public schools

The only "gay grooming" going on in public schools is happening in the locker rooms.
Coaches using their power over kids to do what McCarthy did in Oho.

See Also:
Gay grooming in religious schools
Gay grooming in the scouts

Perhaps the parental rights of people like you should simply be revoked to protect children from your bigotry, fear, anger and hate.
The entire fight to get guys in the scouts was to get perverts access to boys. They won. Now there is gay grooming in the scouts.

Children should not be sexualized.

PERIOD.

Anybody who supports an agenda of doing so is pure filth in my book, and it doesn't matter what their excuses for doing so happen to be. .

The destruction of the age of innocence in our children is one of the great failings of our declining civilization.
The only people "sexualizing" children in this context is people like you.

allowing children to know that people different from them exist is not sexualization.
Screaming that knowing people different from them will cause kids to becomes raging queers and start having gay sex all over the schoolyard is sexualizaing children.

Dragging your perversions into the classroom under the pretext of "protecting" children is dishonest and harmful to all children.

FORTUNATELY people like you are dying off. Sooner the better.

Have you bothered to actually visit any schools recently?
Talk to the kids?

Yeah, there's a few assholes. I'm sure, well trained in their hatred by people just like you but they are fewer each and every day.
I continue to be amazed at how kids today far exceed their parents in intellectual curiosity and acceptance.

But you?
People like you?
The world will be better when your generation passes.

allowing children to know that people different from them exist is not sexualization.
Screaming that knowing people different from them will cause kids to becomes raging queers and start having gay sex all over the schoolyard is sexualizaing children.

Dragging your perversions into the classroom under the pretext of "protecting" children is dishonest and harmful to all children.

Talk to the kids?

Yeah, there's a few assholes. I'm sure, well trained in their hatred by people just like you but they are fewer each and every day.
I continue to be amazed at how kids today far exceed their parents in intellectual curiosity and acceptance.

But you?
People like you?

Man, the Anti-Grooming law really threw democrats off their game.

Teen girls went from .06% saying they were "trans" in 2012 to 31% in 2022.

Grooming works.

democrats and pedophiles are melting down. Sorry for being redundant.

Not all democrats are pedophiles, Joe Biden is, but not all. BUT all pedophiles are democrats.....

Talk to the kids?

But you?
People like you?
Actually I have a 12 year old step great granddaughter in a school trying to convince her to transition to male. After her parents got scared of school pushback , we are just playing now. She is a boy, who identifies as a girl. I got her an enormous padded bra so she could identify as a 25 year old stripper.

**WARNING** This is USA Today far left hate mongering

Florida's "Parental Rights in Education" bill, which would restrict classroom discussions about LGBTQ people, is just the tip of the iceberg for similar legislation across the country, data shows.
Florida's bill has inspired national backlash, but it contains language similar to many other bills – branded "Don't Say Gay" legislation by critics. Those proposed laws are currently in various stages of moving through state legislatures.
The barrage of legislation represents a widespread attack against LGBTQ people and their allies, according to policy experts. Young people, who identify as LGBTQ at higher rates than older generations of Americans, stand to be harmed the most by the bills, experts said.

Comment:
When Left Wing journalists use the term "experts say" it means that it is made up bullshxt.
Parents have a 100% right to protect their children from Gay Grooming being conducted in their child's school.
Parents also have a 100% right to protect their children from CRT hate and racism indoctrination in their child's school.
These far left bigots are not respecting Parent's Right or respecting their children's rights.
"teacher teacher leave them kids alone"
There is no grooming by teachers. The curriculum is approved by government and must be taught.
Youre problem is you hate teachers because you think they are all communists and the curriculum doesn't suit your filthy fucking religion.
If you don't like the public education system, take your kids to a religious school and get their rings rooted off by priests and brothers etc.

Those are the people you godbotherers are protecting by attending church each sunday and giving them the signal to continue.
At least the public schools are alerting them to the evils of protected paedophiles. Where as you openly support them rooting little kids with your stinking hypocrisy.
Let that sink in.

There is no grooming by teachers.

Fucking liar.

The curriculum is approved by government and must be taught.
Youre problem is you hate teachers because you think they are all communists and the curriculum doesn't suit your filthy fucking religion.
If you don't like the public education system, take your kids to a religious school and get their rings rooted off by priests and brothers etc.

Those are the people you godbotherers are protecting by attending church each sunday and giving them the signal to continue.
At least the public schools are alerting them to the evils of protected paedophiles. Where as you openly support them rooting little kids with your stinking hypocrisy.
Let that sink in.

Man, the Anti-Grooming law really threw democrats off their game.

Teen girls went from .06% saying they were "trans" in 2012 to 31% in 2022.

Grooming works.

democrats and pedophiles are melting down. Sorry for being redundant.

Not all democrats are pedophiles, Joe Biden is, but not all. BUT all pedophiles are democrats.....

It's unlikely that teen girls are actually trans. The school identifies a child as trans and puts them on a trans track. They get instruction on gender identity, use of proper pronouns and something called futuring. Futuring is already talking double mastectomy and hysterectomy. This just doesn't leave a lot of teaching time for math, history or science.

When I first heard the “groomer” label, I guessed that it had something to do with perverts trying to shave off pubic hair from kids. But, I wondered, “WTF?! Do kids reach puberty that much earlier than the old days?!?” But no. It’s pervs trying to force kids to learn this all about sex and all about “gender identity” before the kids would ordinarily have to be concerned with such matters.

When I first heard the “groomer” label, I guessed that it had something to do with perverts trying to shave off pubic hair from kids. But, I wondered, “WTF?! Do kids reach puberty that much earlier than the old days?!?” But no. It’s pervs trying to force kids to learn this all about sex and all about “gender identity” before the kids would ordinarily have to be concerned with such matters.

Yep, train em' at 4, you've got em' at 14.

democrats are evil, but not entirely stupid.

There is no grooming by teachers. The curriculum is approved by government and must be taught.

Let that sink in.
Would that be this teacher sending nudies to students
Or this teacher with 29 victims

Teachers have found their child molesting niche.

it seems like not a day goes by when Democrats aren’t trying to groom children.

It’s vile and dangerous but that describes the left.

Video tells kids masturbating 'a few times a day' is healthy way to relieve stress.​

New Jersey public school students as young as 10 could be taught that puberty blockers are an acceptable way to "manage" puberty and that masturbating "a few times a day" is a healthy way to relieve stress, according to sample lesson plans being reviewed by state school districts.

New Jersey public school students as young as second grade will be getting lessons related to gender identity under state sex education guidelines that will take effect in September. Multiple sample lesson plans, which were given to parents at the Westfield Board of Education's Feb. 22 meeting, appear to be reflective of the state's new, broader sex education curriculum.

However, sometimes young children raise issues and have concerns about their gender identity.

Only when some sick pedophile is filling their heads with that shit.

You and your kind are not fooling anyone. We all know what you are, and we know what your agenda is.

You and your kind need to stay the fuck away from children. We mean it.

The time is coming when fucking with young children the way you want to will have serious and possibly fatal consequences for you.

Just stay the fuck away from them.

Let that sink in.

static-assets-upload8466134694443110640.gif

"Most children typically develop the ability to recognize and label stereotypical gender groups, such as girl, woman and feminine, and boy, man and masculine, between ages 18 and 24 months." (MAYO Clinic)
Why do the Democrats want to teach other people's children to be gay and transexual?

Forum List

Back