Gay Grooming in the public schools

The children are being sexualized by adults when they are having sex with them yet the majority of all interactions are heterosexual in nature not homersexual.
No shit Sherlock... maybe that has something to do with over 90% of the population is hetero.
Good Lord :rolleyes:

Again, you're a fucking liar.

Simple as that. Nearly all pedophiles in America work in public schools.

That doesn't excuse the Catholics, but they are a grain of sand on a vast beach.
Name the school system that protected pedophiles as much as the catholic church.

All over the planet

Fuck you lying scum.

Read the links I've already posted - you lying sack of pedophile excusing shit.
You seem upset

The catholic church created and protected the largest pedophile ring the world has ever known

No one even come close

Facts are facts

"In summary, each of these studies failed to support the hypothesis that homosexual males are more likely than heterosexual men to molest children or to be sexually attracted to children or adolescents." (SOURCE)

Thanks for the context. I still doubt very highly that it is a simple and nefarious as you make it out to be. But, hey, it's your story. I would be far more likely to believe it if it were phrased more like "the school psychologist asked the parents if they felt this was a sign of gender dysphoria...". The fact of the matter is the school isn't going to be in ANY position to force anyone to undergo any sort of medical procedure. That's just silly. And they don't have time to individually "create transgender people" like some Frankenstein lab.

But, again, it's your story. So whatever is going on, I wish you luck in navigating it.
There is no legitimate reason for gay and transsexual men to be trying to influence children.
Leave people's children alone.
It is crossing a bright line.

Nah, I just have little patience for pathological liars.

That's a fucking lie.

You don't deal in facts, you're a pathological liar.
I'm sorry the truth bothers you but the catholic church protected the largest pedophile ring the world has ever known

Poor scumbag Nazi - the Anti-Grooming law really puts a damper on your agenda.

Maybe you can find a JOOOO to beat up, like Libs of Tik Tok.
What's wrong tough guy?
Your panties in a wad?
Why don't you do what the rest of your type do and join the church or scouts so you can get those kids without the threat of jailtime?

Stupid fuck, I'm not a groomer democrat, I don't make claims without support. I leave that to fuckwads like you.

So why do democrats molest children in schools? For the same reason democrats sexually groom children in public schools - it's where the kids are.
You post lies and link to lies in support?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Church, scouts, and, of course gun clubs is where people like get kids and be protected by the organization whose only purpose is to provide kids to perverts.
and
Those are not democratic party clubs.

It is a method for the to justify violence against a group of people.
Not the intent
The intent is to pander to the GQP losers leading up to the election.
The rhetoric defending the hate is what WILL GET PEOPLE HURT OR KILLED.

That they don't care is what is sad.

Forum List

Back