Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

I was off by 2.2% BIG FUCKING DEAL DICK BREATH

The 2020 Census reported that 87.2 percent of New Hampshire residents identified as White, non-Hispanic.2

Many government stats (especially crime related) lump Hispanic ethnicity into the White racial category. You can be sure of that condition when no ethnicity is noted in the listing of the racial groups. M14 Shooter's stat is a combination which is why it is larger. Your cite to the US Census breaks them out, 87.2% non-Hispanic White and 4.3% who identify as Hispanic.

And 85% of NH is white. Now what are you going to say about that.
I already said that I think this is for show, but then again he may be serious, but only time will tell.
Why are you bringing race into it?

FYI my mother was Black. Unlike you I don't care what color a person's skin is.

Now I know you truly have no response to the facts that the murder rate in CA is more than 6 times that of NH and that CA in the past 20 years has dad more mass shootings than any other state.

Why are you bringing race into it?

FYI my mother was Black. Unlike you I don't care what color a person's skin is.

Now I know you truly have no response to the facts that the murder rate in CA is more than 6 times that of NH and that CA in the past 20 years has dad more mass shootings than any other state.
Sure. If Gavin's ideas are implemented, it probably wouldn't hurt NH statistics, would it?

Sure. If Gavin's ideas are implemented, it probably wouldn't hurt NH statistics, would it?

Why would you want the same laws that didn't lower the murder rate in CA and have allowed CA to be the national leader by a wide margin in mass shootings to be the laws for the entire country?

Why would you want the same laws that didn't lower the murder rate in CA and have allowed CA to be the national leader by a wide margin in mass shootings to be the laws for the entire country?
Some of Gavin's ideas make good sense.

Forum List

Back