Gavin Newsom heralds California as the 'true freedom state'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
California Gov. Gavin Newsom, D, came under fire for a Friday tweet heralding the Golden State as the "true freedom state," with some Twitter users not only lambasting him for his claim, but also for his lackluster leadership.

"California is the true freedom state. Protecting liberty from a rising tide of oppression taking root in statehouses. Weakness, masquerading as strength. Small men in big offices. Freedom is who we are – anyone from anywhere can accomplish anything here," Newsom wrote, quoting a corresponding video of himself speaking during his second term inauguration.

Gavin Newsom takes hits from Twitter after heralding California as the 'true freedom state'

Jeez, can anyone spell G A S L I G H T I N G?

In before NY says they are more free.
;)

The reason people are leaving in droves is they seek tyranny in other states, not freedom.

7746eaf01ecc6e1441691fb675674b3f.jpeg

California Gov. Gavin Newsom, D, came under fire for a Friday tweet heralding the Golden State as the "true freedom state," with some Twitter users not only lambasting him for his claim, but also for his lackluster leadership.

"California is the true freedom state. Protecting liberty from a rising tide of oppression taking root in statehouses. Weakness, masquerading as strength. Small men in big offices. Freedom is who we are – anyone from anywhere can accomplish anything here," Newsom wrote, quoting a corresponding video of himself speaking during his second term inauguration.

Gavin Newsom takes hits from Twitter after heralding California as the 'true freedom state'

Jeez, can anyone spell G A S L I G H T I N G?

In before NY says they are more free.
;)

Meanwhile Cali AG Rob Bonta doxxed legal gun owners, setting them up for robberies or worse. As the state continues to arrest those using the wrong pronouns.

To conservative governors "free state" apparently means local autonomy is a thing of the past.

We're supposed to pretend he didn't get recalled?

Is that what you call it?

That wasn't a recall because there was no way he would get recalled, it was impossible. They wouldn't let it happen even if every single California resident signed they wouldn't have done it.

Shit they flew out Biden, Obama and Harris to California to march the campaign trail. California is a keystone for them, and newsomm is the democrat future of the new world order, they won't ever let it go.

Is that what you call it?

That wasn't a recall because there was no way he would get recalled, it was impossible. They wouldn't let it happen even if every single California resident signed they wouldn't have done it.

Shit they flew out Biden, Obama and Harris to California to march the campaign trail. California is a keystone for them, and newsomm is the democrat future of the new world order, they won't ever let it go.

I'm in California - EVERYONE did vote to recall Newsom.

The election was so rigged it was laughable.

I'm in California - EVERYONE did vote to recall Newsom.

The election was so rigged it was laughable.
I'm in California and you are absolutely right. It was so rigged it was laughable but not nearly as laughable as the recall for DA George Gascon. The judge just took 200,000 signatures on the petition and threw them out. When it was asked if there could be independent verification. Nope and don't ask.

If we didn't have rigged elections we wouldn't have voting at all.

I'm in California and you are absolutely right. It was so rigged it was laughable but not nearly as laughable as the recall for DA George Gascon. The judge just took 200,000 signatures on the petition and threw them out. When it was asked if there could be independent verification. Nope and don't ask.

If we didn't have rigged elections we wouldn't have voting at all.

Two years later and I STILL haven't found a single person who voted against the recall - actual living persons.

Forum List

Back