Gavin Eugene Long - Nation of Islam

Why is there no personal data on the news about Gavin Eugene Long

• Because he is a muslim and a Nation of Islam Member

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other reason I'll explain in my post

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
You are such a TEA Bagging, racist, Islamaphobic, neo-Nazicon, global warming denier.....

(Tried to use as many leftist insults/attacks at 1 time to get them all in before the libs started using them... :p)

Muslims, thugs and any leftwing radicals are protected groups because they are currently useful to the left to fulfill their agenda. It is politically incorrect to ever mention Islam after a Muslim kills infidels. Only time a person's religion, race, political party or ideology is considered a factor in their actions is when it's anyone that disagrees with the liberal narrative. If Hispanics are a target of the left, they immediately transform from brown people to white people.

How much did we learn about the guy who shot at a Planned Parenthood? Of course, they assume immediately that anyone doing that is rightwing and the media runs with it. They were quick to blame all pro-lifers, Christians and the NRA. It's impossible for a liberal to ever be against abortion. Even liberal Christians think it's great.

Of course, if the Baton Rouge shooter had an NRA card in his wallet or was registered Republican, that's all we would hear about.

Yet, the left pretends to be confused to the motives of Muslims. The Orlando shooter was raised in a strict Muslim home with a father who openly hated gays. He attended a mosque and we know a radical Imam had been preaching about how gays must die. And still the left says it must be guns and Christians that influenced the creep.

The worst part is the way liberals blame the victims or society for the actions of thugs and Muslims. Shouldn't have offended them so we were asking for it. They react with deadly violence when insulted and we should have known that.

BLM won't even say what they want. Each and every police shooting is investigated by the departments. I guess they want other police to immediately shoot any cop who shoots a suspect for any reason.

They act like all cops deserve to die because of a few accused of racism. That takes a special kind of stupid and yet Obama praises them.

Muslims, thugs and any leftwing radicals are protected groups because they are currently useful to the left to fulfill their agenda. It is politically incorrect to ever mention Islam after a Muslim kills infidels. Only time a person's religion, race, political party or ideology is considered a factor in their actions is when it's anyone that disagrees with the liberal narrative. If Hispanics are a target of the left, they immediately transform from brown people to white people.

How much did we learn about the guy who shot at a Planned Parenthood? Of course, they assume immediately that anyone doing that is rightwing and the media runs with it. They were quick to blame all pro-lifers, Christians and the NRA. It's impossible for a liberal to ever be against abortion. Even liberal Christians think it's great.

Of course, if the Baton Rouge shooter had an NRA card in his wallet or was registered Republican, that's all we would hear about.

Yet, the left pretends to be confused to the motives of Muslims. The Orlando shooter was raised in a strict Muslim home with a father who openly hated gays. He attended a mosque and we know a radical Imam had been preaching about how gays must die. And still the left says it must be guns and Christians that influenced the creep.

The worst part is the way liberals blame the victims or society for the actions of thugs and Muslims. Shouldn't have offended them so we were asking for it. They react with deadly violence when insulted and we should have known that.

BLM won't even say what they want. Each and every police shooting is investigated by the departments. I guess they want other police to immediately shoot any cop who shoots a suspect for any reason.

They act like all cops deserve to die because of a few accused of racism. That takes a special kind of stupid and yet Obama praises them.

Well put.......the progressive doublespeak will soon be a relic of a former era because the people will demand it..........the multicultural bs is losing. Not in this hideous message board but in Realville USA. People are done with this shit.........its become laughable. When people don't feel protected, they flee like hell from the Dums.........and rightly so. PCness is going away because the dots no longer connect for regular people. And thank God for the sake of real Americans.....fuck the America haters:banana::rock::rock:

it is an illness-----MALIGNANT POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Damn, he's a Muslim?

and here I was THIS close to hinting at an implication that if you held my feet to the fire with enough gusto that I could possibly infer obliquely that I might actually find his behavior ever so slightly objectionable since i am required to state such things on occasion so as to contradict what I say otherwise.

Now, ALL bets are off.

Offer the BLM leaders a million bucks each to shut up and go away. They'd disappear faster than a fart in a windstorm.
They are whores being bought by Soros for a few free bus rides, a few free stays at Motel 8 and a few buckets of free KFC.
Ask any of them what does BLM wants from the Whites and you get blank stares.

I love threads that start with "there's no information about this guy" followed by several links to information.

A two-second Google search reveals over 624,000 articles about Long, including the fact that he's an ex-Marine.

Forum List

Back