Gauging right-wingers' hypocrisies....

Yeah.. Obama put grown men in women's bathrooms

Forced us to buy something we don't want

And fucked up the world..

True.....the amount of rapes in women's bathrooms have gone through the roof.
20 million NEW insured of HC are ALL willing to forgo their insurance, and the whole world is laughing at fuck heads like you for helping to elect a clown.

Yes, Obama has only a few days left of his 8-year administration, and this may be an apropos time to gauge right wingers' sense of hypocrisy.

Had Obama been a republican, what would these right wingers be stating if under his republican administration:

The stock market had tripled?
The unemployment rate had been more than halved?
OBL and Al-Qaeda had been virtually obliterated?
That Somali pirates were no longer a threat to shipping lanes?
That 20 million plus fellow Americans were enjoying health care insurance?

Conversely, would right wingers be defending Obama's unwillingness to release his tax returns?

Like a modern-day Diogenes, I'm always looking for an honest republican on these forums.

View attachment 106081

Are you ready to come out of the closet, yet? LOL

The unemployment rate is 4.7%, which means 95.3% of Americans are technically gainfully employed.

Now, ask yourself this: Is 95.3% of America really gainfully employed?

No?

Then why do you keep repeating this lie?

True, the "rules" for gauging unemployment rates are different for Obama than they were for GWB and all other presidents......Sorry, I forgot.....

Trump's tax returns: the new birtherism.

Again, how true........and eventually Obama had to slap down the Trumpster by showing his long form BC..........
What do you think of the chances that we'll ever see Trumpter's tax returns???

(what an asshole....LOL)

The unemployment rate is 4.7%, which means 95.3% of Americans are technically gainfully employed.

No?

True, the "rules" for gauging unemployment rates are different for Obama than they were for GWB and all other presidents......Sorry, I forgot.....
No it's called math. Maybe you should practice it.

I didn't make the rules, the Bureau of Labor Management did. They use two employment rates. I guarantee you the actual rate is higher than 4.7%.

True.....the amount of rapes in women's bathrooms have gone through the roof.
20 million NEW insured of HC are ALL willing to forgo their insurance, and the whole world is laughing at fuck heads like you for helping to elect a clown.

Hey who cares if just a few little girls get raped because of this right?

You forgetting 5 million of those were kicked off their insurance by Obama Care in the first place?

And trickle up poor fuck over 280 million people...

Trump's tax returns: the new birtherism.

Again, how true........and eventually Obama had to slap down the Trumpster by showing his long form BC..........
What do you think of the chances that we'll ever see Trumpter's tax returns???

(what an asshole....LOL)

Showing tax forms is not a requirement for being president fuck head, but proving you're an American citizen is.

Go back to god damn school

Yes, Obama has only a few days left of his 8-year administration, and this may be an apropos time to gauge right wingers' sense of hypocrisy.

Had Obama been a republican, what would these right wingers be stating if under his republican administration:

Conversely, would right wingers be defending Obama's unwillingness to release his tax returns?

Like a modern-day Diogenes, I'm always looking for an honest republican on these forums.

The stock market had tripled? Nothing to do with Obama.

The unemployment rate had been more than halved? Utter nonsense.

OBL and Al-Qaeda had been virtually obliterated? Al Qaeda is still around, other groups evolved even more dangerously.

That Somali pirates were no longer a threat to shipping lanes? Several causes.

That 20 million plus fellow Americans were enjoying health care insurance? High deductibles and high premiums. Promises broken.

very gud !

nothing positive has anything to do with obama, just the negative bullshit.

That is essentially correct.

I didn't make the rules, the Bureau of Labor Management did. They use two employment rates. I guarantee you the actual rate is higher than 4.7%.

So, the Bureau changed the rules JUST for Obama, nitwit???

What does race have anything to do with it shit for brains?

Name me a real job where you don't have to have proof of citizenship / I. D. ?

I, then, DEMAND to see Trump's LONG form birth certificate......LOL
(and his tax returns would also be welcomed......)

If he was white and republican, they would have been on their knees sucking his dick 24/7.

No?

Bullshit. There are children, students, elderly, and disabled people who are not gainfully employed, along those in care facilities.

So why are you LYING about how many people should be working?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I would say the OP is a confused individual. He's very emotional and reaching.

Thank you for the 3rd grade psychological analysis......Now go take a nap.
I'm sitting here going through this thread just shaking my head at the responses from these idiots. They are ignorant, childish morons just like their beloved orange-faced leader.

"The stock market had tripled?"
IF is for children. And the market would not have tripled because the Fed would have held interest rates higher than 0 percent for a Republican president. See how they are raising rates after the Trump win?

Forum List

Back