Gas up 25 Cents Already Since President Asterisk Took Power

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.

You're an alarmist - Please relax. The president has very little to do with gas prices.

Quick Take
Eric Trump misleadingly claimed on social media that gasoline was $5 per gallon “under O’Biden,” but “unbelievably good” during his father’s administration. The average retail price of gasoline while Barack Obama was president was $2.97. The average price under President Donald Trump has been $2.49, which includes lower prices due to the pandemic.

Baloney, he has a lot to do.

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.

You're an alarmist - Please relax. The president has very little to do with gas prices.

Quick Take
Eric Trump misleadingly claimed on social media that gasoline was $5 per gallon “under O’Biden,” but “unbelievably good” during his father’s administration. The average retail price of gasoline while Barack Obama was president was $2.97. The average price under President Donald Trump has been $2.49, which includes lower prices due to the pandemic.

California, the most populous State, jacking up gas prices $2.50 with taxes had everything to do with your bullshit average.

I was paying $0.97 last year.

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.
President * LOL

My oil royalty payments died when the oil industry crashed last year.

Yes sir, I lucked out selling my interest I and six other family members inherited from grandpa in New Mexico. A prospector 2013-ish paid me 20 grand just before the glut. Six months later - Prices plummeted and then they shut down all three wells as they just weren't profitable. Even at the time, my monthly checks were in the $200 range and dropping like a rock. I should have sent him a Christmas card! :D

Yes sir, I lucked out selling my interest I and six other family members inherited from grandpa in New Mexico. A prospector 2013-ish paid me 20 grand just before the glut. Six months later - Prices plummeted and then they shut down all three wells as they just weren't profitable. Even at the time, my monthly checks were in the $200 range and dropping like a rock. I should have sent him a Christmas card! :D
Ours is split between relatives so I can't...

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.

Quick Take

California, the most populous State, jacking up gas prices $2.50 with taxes had everything to do with your bullshit average.

You knew it wouldn't last. You are complaining about thirty cents in the last month but are overjoyed at the price increase of a dollar during Trump....

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.

Quick Take

You're on the "Left Coast"? Link me to 97 cents Gomer. A Gas Buddy link will suffice!

Ours is split between relatives so I can't...

You sure? We had separate agreements. The other 6 in my fam all kept theirs and got screwed. Twas all I could do not to gloat! :laugh:

$1.90 last week
$2.20 today.
Democrats hate the poor.

Quick Take

You're on the "Left Coast"? Link me to 97 cents Gomer. A Gas Buddy link will suffice!
I escaped from behind the iron curtain into the real world.

Jan 30, 2021

My gas station

MURPHY USA
(817) 246-1035
9504 Clifford StFort Worth, TX 76108
Map & Directions
GAS PRICESRegular
$1.93
192Midgrade
$2.18
217Premium
$2.48