Gas prices on the rise

You blinded ignorant OX. The entire Country was shut down in 2020 and 2021.
You idiots just keep digging.

Don't any of you ever get tired of being wrong? spinning? lying? At least 95% of the time on this board you and you clowns are in the wrong?
You ride it as long as possible then run off to another thread, wounded but un-learned.
At least DirtyMACBlackGater just posted something of possible relevance about the number of Active wells (too hard to verify his numbers).

Give it a rest. you and your ilk are pathetic.

Yes, and Trump was still the president.

Average number of barrels produced per day in the US (in thousands)

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels per Day)

1687977506314.png
And since 2016 how many fucking illegal aliens have entered this country demanding the energy that is supposed to be ours? So drill more baby, open up all the energy just like with President Trump and soon prices of food and energy will follow, dumbass.

The bottom line to all this, as it has been for decades, the oil companies don't take orders from the president. The president doesn't set the oil prices, he doesn't force oil companies to produce more or less oil.

Gas/oil in the US isn't state owned. And we don't have a chancellor.
The President through the EPA and Minerals Management of the Dept of Interior are the ones which allow leases for drilling you moron. you guys are just too fucking stupid to know better...

Blame who you want, but fact is Saudi is drifting into another oil bust cycle. Lowering their production 1 million barrels per day. Which is what's driving the prices up. US oil producers are about the same as they were during Trump. But because the way oil is traded, the less oil being produced, especially with OPEC, the higher the trade value is.

Question is, will the US oil producers lower their production right along with OPEC? Historically speaking, that's what they always do. When OPEC goes into an oil bust cycle, so does US oil producers. Driving the cost at the pump even higher.

NOTE: At the moment, US oil producers are at 12+ million bpd. If they lower their production rate, it'll be on them. Not Biden. Biden doesn't tell US oil companies how much oil to produce.
$2.87.9 (down 10 cents a gallon since last week)
Oh well.

Blame who you want, but fact is Saudi is drifting into another oil bust cycle. Lowering their production 1 million barrels per day. Which is what's driving the prices up. US oil producers are about the same as they were during Trump. But because the way oil is traded, the less oil being produced, especially with OPEC, the higher the trade value is.

Question is, will the US oil producers lower their production right along with OPEC? Historically speaking, that's what they always do. When OPEC goes into an oil bust cycle, so does US oil producers. Driving the cost at the pump even higher.

NOTE: At the moment, US oil producers are at 12+ million bpd. If they lower their production rate, it'll be on them. Not Biden. Biden doesn't tell US oil companies how much oil to produce.
Fake news. Its the opposite

Hey, you fucking fool...

We are sick of telling you and your type this...

Who owns the oil extracted in the US?
  1. Oil Companies
  2. US Government
I you answered 2, you are na idiot.

If you answer 1, then know they can sell that Oil to anyone they wish and market price. Cost of transport is <1c a gallon.

So there is no such thing as "America Energy Independent".. There is absolutely no such thing, ther is no such thing as American Oil, there is Oil and anyone with the cash can buy it..

And if you think this is some sort of Biden conspiracy, it is Oil companies that want it this way and they pay heavily for it... Which party do you think they donate too... And don't say RINOs, Trump had his face in the trough too..

View attachment 801633
Joe will kill you for power.

$2.85.9 (fell .05 over night) so you know what we can say?
The prices fluctuates. Remember when Joe released the oil reserves?
What happened? Prices went down. Thank you Joe Biden!

And to refill those reserves we get charged again. We paid for those reserves.

OPEC's 1 million per day reduction in oil isn't a price increase overnight.

Last edited:
And to refill those reserves we get charged again. We paid for those reserves.

OPEC's 1 million per day reduction in oil isn't a price increase overnight.
Yes, we paid for those reserves, so I am glad I got to take advantage of something I PAID FOR.
I pay taxes and I get no refund. So yes, I paid for that.

The GLOBAL demand for oil is falling. You do realize that oil is traded globally, don't you?

What state do you live in?

If you don't like the cost of gasoline, I advise buying an electric vehicle.
I see you are triggered easily by fluctuations in gasoline prices.

It's the summer travel season. What would you expect? President Biden has nothing to do with it.

Yes, we paid for those reserves, so I am glad I got to take advantage of something I PAID FOR.
I pay taxes and I get no refund. So yes, I paid for that.

The GLOBAL demand for oil is falling. You do realize that oil is traded globally, don't you?

What state do you live in?

If you don't like the cost of gasoline, I advise buying an electric vehicle.
I see you are triggered easily by fluctuations in gasoline prices.
Electric vehicles(EV) are even more costly because;
1) More petroleum is used in the manufacture and use than with typical internal combustion vehicles.
2) EVs cost more than comparable size, load, and range ICs.
3) Battery used in EV causes more environmental damage to mine and make than ICs.
4) Materials to make EV batteries are mostly produced by child labor in unhealthy and hazardous work conditions.
5) Battery replacement costs on order of $20-$30,000.
6) Overall, EV have larger negative impact upon the environment, cost more per mile of use/life, violate more human rights in their manufacture than IC.

Bottomline, if you want to throw away money for something that does more damage and harm to the environment; isn't cost-effective for distance, duration, and payload; violates human rights of third world children and shortens their lives; ~ then go ahead while such are still legal and subsidized by your fellow taxpayers. Hope you can live with your conscious for being a hypocrite danger to the world and society.

Footnote: As EVs will rise demand for electricity to charge their batteries the envio-wackos clammering over them are also shutting down more electrical generation systems than they are having built to replace them, let alone add to the grid to met the potential increase in demand.

Pennsylvania has the second-highest gas tax in the nation behind California.
Update: Washington State bets out California and now has highest gasoline taxes and overall price per gallon of all states in the USA.
Note, the following chart is averages;

Also, the key factor in gasoline(and diesel) prices are the taxes, especially state taxes.
And both DEMOCRAT Biden(POTUS) and DEMOCRAT Inslee(WA state Governor) have repeatedly stated their goal "to end use of fossil fuels"!
Rising prices of gasoline and future prospect of more scarcity are largely the blame and fault of idiot thinking and/or economy destroying policy of the Democrats/Left.

They do averages giving same weight in big cities (where everyone buys gas) but AVG is offset downwards by towns of a few thousand persons sitting on old cheap gas from two years ago delivery.

Nothing is ever clear from the rabid commee loons.

Electric vehicles(EV) are even more costly because;
1) More petroleum is used in the manufacture and use than with typical internal combustion vehicles.
2) EVs cost more than comparable size, load, and range ICs.
3) Battery used in EV causes more environmental damage to mine and make than ICs.
4) Materials to make EV batteries are mostly produced by child labor in unhealthy and hazardous work conditions.
5) Battery replacement costs on order of $20-$30,000.
6) Overall, EV have larger negative impact upon the environment, cost more per mile of use/life, violate more human rights in their manufacture than IC.

Bottomline, if you want to throw away money for something that does more damage and harm to the environment; isn't cost-effective for distance, duration, and payload; violates human rights of third world children and shortens their lives; ~ then go ahead while such are still legal and subsidized by your fellow taxpayers. Hope you can live with your conscious for being a hypocrite danger to the world and society.

Footnote: As EVs will rise demand for electricity to charge their batteries the envio-wackos clammering over them are also shutting down more electrical generation systems than they are having built to replace them, let alone add to the grid to met the potential increase in demand.

EV's aren't as bad as all that. Coal mining does way more environmental damage. The child labor thing is done because over there, people still think it's OK for kids to work. In fact getting kids to work has never been a bad thing for them.
The petroleum used to manufacture EV's doesn't even come close to what's used throughout the life of an ICE vehicle.

Plus the vast majority of electricity used to power the US, including charging EV's is American made. Unlike ICE vehicles were much of what it takes to make gas or diesel, is imported.

The whole negative rap that EV's get come from oil/gas companies. EV's and solar panels are one of the biggest factors in making American energy independent.

For the record. I'm not an EV owner. And probably will never be. I enjoy my gas guzzling V8. But given the chance, I'd certainly buy an EV to run errands and take short trips. My V8 get's about 12mpg. What does it prove, and what does it help this country, if I'm burning that much fuel?
I just want to get from A to B, turn on the lights and A/C, the TV and all those things that take electricity, as cheap as possible.
The gas and oil companies, like EV & solar companies aren't our friends. We're just their customers. That's it.

EV's aren't as bad as all that. Coal mining does way more environmental damage. The child labor thing is done because over there, people still think it's OK for kids to work. In fact getting kids to work has never been a bad thing for them.
The petroleum used to manufacture EV's doesn't even come close to what's used throughout the life of an ICE vehicle.

Plus the vast majority of electricity used to power the US, including charging EV's is American made. Unlike ICE vehicles were much of what it takes to make gas or diesel, is imported.

The whole negative rap that EV's get come from oil/gas companies. EV's and solar panels are one of the biggest factors in making American energy independent.

For the record. I'm not an EV owner. And probably will never be. I enjoy my gas guzzling V8. But given the chance, I'd certainly buy an EV to run errands and take short trips. My V8 get's about 12mpg. What does it prove, and what does it help this country, if I'm burning that much fuel?
I just want to get from A to B, turn on the lights and A/C, the TV and all those things that take electricity, as cheap as possible.
The gas and oil companies, like EV & solar companies aren't our friends. We're just their customers. That's it.

Coal mines have destroyed more mountains and killed more miners than lithium mines ever did. Plus battery technology is changing. They're making saline ion batteries now, that can be produced mainly from salt water brine. Which will cure to problem.
When a company desalinizes ocean water, they return brine to the ocean, when makes the water to salty for marine life in that area.
But saline ion battery companies can use that brine to make their batteries.
Salt doesn't have to be mined. And the brine doesn't have to be returned to the sea. It's a win win.

I don't see lithium car batteries being a think in 10 years. But bashing American technology is retarded.

Forum List

Back