Gas Headed Back To $2.00 Per Gallon?

It continues to drop like a rock here in PA

The local paper has a blog for Letters to the Editior, and the kook libs in the area (there are very few of them thank God) are bellowing how the oil company President and VP are making the price drop for the November election.

Libs bash Bush over high prices, but do not give any credit to him when they drop.

I believe these clowns would love to see $4/gal gas so they could get their political power back.

The last few months has brought so much good economic news, and the libs are miserable over it.

You know, I hadn't sta down and realized that. The liberals really aren't giving Bush any credit for dropping gas prices, while he's first in line for the whip when they skyrocket.

I bet they'd tell you now that the president has nothing to do with oil prices...

You know, I hadn't sta down and realized that. The liberals really aren't giving Bush any credit for dropping gas prices, while he's first in line for the whip when they skyrocket.

I bet they'd tell you now that the president has nothing to do with oil prices...

The will bellow how the President has nothing to do with gas prices when they go down, but when prices are going up, Pres Bush (the oil man) is personally raising the price to amke money for his oil buddies

Like i said. Best not to get caught up in hypocracies if you want to keep your head from exploding.

Just enjoy the cheapER gas for the time being. I'm sure it'll go back up in the near future. BTW, it finally hit 2.49 where i live outside of Philly and i saw it at 2.29 across the bridge in NJ.

Like i said. Best not to get caught up in hypocracies if you want to keep your head from exploding.

Just enjoy the cheapER gas for the time being. I'm sure it'll go back up in the near future. BTW, it finally hit 2.49 where i live outside of Philly and i saw it at 2.29 across the bridge in NJ.

The difference is in the taxes, or in the blend. Many cities have their own special blends to make the enviro wackos happy. It costs more and the it is passed on tot he consumers.
The average tax on a gallon of gas is between 40 to 60 cents per gallon.

Forum List

Back