Garland's DOJ Bending Over Backwards to Whitewash Barr.

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.
Garland is wise to fear it!

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

America walks the fence on choosing democracy or fascism.

On topic discussion only please.

It's 1917 all over again!

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

Seems to me like they are trying to restore trust in our institutions. Transparency perhaps reveals too many ugly elements that they feel will erode the public trust even further.

But it’s the lack of transparency that is adding to the distrust among the American people.

Perhaps for the small faction of political junkies it will erode their trust. But I’d say that most people who have busy lives, these little stories don’t saturate and the judgement of Garland is that if they release all the transcripts and the corruption of Barr’s DOJ comes to light it will saturate further and cause more of an erosion of public trust than the effects of hiding it.

What you're saying is that fake news will prevail over truth.

Seems to me like they are trying to restore trust in our institutions. Transparency perhaps reveals too many ugly elements that they feel will erode the public trust even further.

I think you nailed it right on!
Positive action against Trump and his regime would bring a backlash that would be against Biden's interests.

And that leads right into the question of whether NY's intended action against Trump can be successful.
A Grand jury that will meet for 6 months does appear to be mostly an attempt to postpone it until America's public sentiments show the big move for or against Trump.

The NY case is more pointed at Trump and his business so the odds of a more aggressive pursuit of that is likely. The Garland situation involves the DOJ and our countries institutions which have been under attack for the past few years. That’s why I think the cover up of corruption there is being used to calm the waters

Our country has been under attack from the Democrat Reich for the last 100 years.

what makes you think canada is unbiased??

Because he agrees with Canada?

Who is garland? Is that the guy that couldn't make it to the Supreme Court?

It's 1917 all over again!

There's a great deal of confidence that a great democracy like America can't fall into fascist rule.
But there's little doubt that the American people are desperate for a way out from under the control of the very wealthy that is holding them down.

This time the issue will be resolved and so it's just a matter of which side will do it for the people.

Will the issue be returned to the back burner by the elimination of one or the other? With Biden's almost certain failure and Trump's support of the corporations' cause, it really does look like the Kennedy solution will be relied upon once again.

America surely has to be ready to try out Kamala. Fire fighting fire, but only after Biden is out of the way.

But it’s the lack of transparency that is adding to the distrust among the American people.

Perhaps for the small faction of political junkies it will erode their trust. But I’d say that most people who have busy lives, these little stories don’t saturate and the judgement of Garland is that if they release all the transcripts and the corruption of Barr’s DOJ comes to light it will saturate further and cause more of an erosion of public trust than the effects of hiding it.

What you're saying is that fake news will prevail over truth.

That’s not exactly what I was saying but I wouldnt disagree with that sentiment in many cases. Just look at the spell the Trumpsters are under. They still think Trump won the election!!

Barr kept Comey, Clapper and Brennan from the gallows, so it's only fitting

I think you nailed it right on!
Positive action against Trump and his regime would bring a backlash that would be against Biden's interests.

And that leads right into the question of whether NY's intended action against Trump can be successful.
A Grand jury that will meet for 6 months does appear to be mostly an attempt to postpone it until America's public sentiments show the big move for or against Trump.

The NY case is more pointed at Trump and his business so the odds of a more aggressive pursuit of that is likely. The Garland situation involves the DOJ and our countries institutions which have been under attack for the past few years. That’s why I think the cover up of corruption there is being used to calm the waters

Our country has been under attack from the Democrat Reich for the last 100 years.

Sounds scary

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Seriously.
democracy or fascism? :lol: Grow up
I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.
He is a troll trying to distract and waste space. Best to ignore him and focus on those giving real responses
I didn't have to search very far. Is TN a troll in reality? Or is TN a troll in your perception of reality? And if TN is only a troll in your perception of reality, then it's possible that in reality TN is not a troll and the REAL advice you gave for how to treat TN was wrong. Right?

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.
He is a troll trying to distract and waste space. Best to ignore him and focus on those giving real responses
I didn't have to search very far. Is TN a troll in reality? Or is TN a troll in your perception of reality? And if TN is only a troll in your perception of reality, then it's possible that in reality TN is not a troll and the REAL advice you gave for how to treat TN was wrong. Right?
Correct. TN is a troll in my perception of reality. His perception may be totally different and your perception may be totally different. There is always a chance that my perception is wrong and there’s always a chance that my perception can change

Correct. TN is a troll in my perception of reality. His perception may be totally different and your perception may be totally different. There is always a chance that my perception is wrong and there’s always a chance that my perception can change
Perfect. The question then becomes is there a final state of fact that is independent of anyone's perception (except of course for the people who perceived it as it really was?

Because I think there is and I think I can state it. Mind you... TN and I are decidedly NOT friends.

will you be my friend ding?
I got you some roses

1622054488921.png

Perfect. The question then becomes is there a final state of fact that is independent of anyone's perception (except of course for the people who perceived it as it really was?

Because I think there is and I think I can state it. Mind you... TN and I are decidedly NOT friends.
You could call that state “Gods perspective”, but that is not something we yet know or understand. If we could understand infinity then we would be closer... but I’d love to hear your thoughts on what is absolute about the TN troll scenario

You could call that state “Gods perspective”, but that is not something we yet know or understand. If we could understand infinity then we would be closer... but I’d love to hear your thoughts on what is absolute about the TN troll scenario
What is reality if it is not existence, right? And what is God if God is not existence?

Ok, here goes.... TN is and isn't a troll. Sometimes TN trolls and sometimes TN doesn't troll. So to argue TN is a troll is incorrect. So is arguing that TN isn't a troll. The objective truth is that sometimes TN's trolls people and sometimes TN doesn't troll people. That is a 100% true statement.

Forum List

Back