Garland's DOJ Bending Over Backwards to Whitewash Barr.

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.
Garland is wise to fear it!
This is an utterly stupid remark. You people have no idea what fascism is.

The other point that's significant about this is Maddow showing so much frustration over Garland's/Biden's stance, that she is betraying her unconditional support of the Democractic party and it's supporters.

Had any Trump supporters taken the time to watch the video and understand it, they would have been claiming a significant victory for Trump and his regime.

Maddow is going to have to reconcile this political confusion and it will likely come tonight.

I think Rachel's looking mighty puffy and saggy these days because she knows she can no longer get away with just repeating "Russia, Russia, Russia!" in countless ways.

From an unbiased Canadian's POV, this is the Biden regime facing the fact that Trump's moving America so close to fascist control has to be responded to very carefully.

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

America walks the fence on choosing democracy or fascism.

On topic discussion only please.

I'll go ahead and respond to the substance, while still laughing uncontrollably at the first phrase of the first sentence.

There was so little evidence of obstruction that no serious, nonpartisan justice department would have considered fling charges against the President, and that is WILDLY ASSUMING that the President could obstruct justice by carrying out his constitutional responsibilities as the head of the executive branch.

There was more effort to FIND criminal activity than ANY factual scenario justified, because leftists were asshurt.

So, NOW, because there was no fucking evidence, and any such charges would be laughed out of court, America is on the brink of complete destruction. We must choose your communist bullshit because THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE is Hitler and WW3?

That which would normally be seen as criminal activity and treason, is now regarded as politically correct.

what makes you think canada is unbiased??

Not Canada, a Canadian who is unbiased. Me!
I can see an upside no matter which way America goes. If it turns hard right to fascism then it can destroy itself from within. I have very high confidence in M.A.D. and in China's obvious move to the top. That speaks very well for world peace.

On the other hand, if America chooses democracy it will have to be with cooperation toward it's competitiors. (Russia/China)

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
You are one dumb sumbitch. Seriously.
democracy or fascism? :lol: Grow up
I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.
He is a troll trying to distract and waste space. Best to ignore him and focus on those giving real responses

what makes you think canada is unbiased??

Not Canada, a Canadian who is unbiased. Me!
I can see an upside no matter which way America goes. If it turns hard right to fascism then it can destroy itself from within. I have very high confidence in M.A.D. and in China's obvious move to the top. That speaks very well for world peace.

On the other hand, if America chooses democracy it will have to be with cooperation toward it's competitiors. (Russia/China)

your comments on this forum says different,,

Yes I do, but I'm not speaking for others. The quickest way to explain fascism is in mentioning most of Trump's moves he made as president.
I would start with his border wall that is pure racism motivated.
We can turn this topic to an analysis of what makes fascism if you feel it would be helpful.

In any case, Maddow has shown weakness in her 'leftist' support.

Yes I do, but I'm not speaking for others. The quickest way to explain fascism is in mentioning most of Trump's moves he made as president.
I would start with his border wall that is pure racism motivated.
We can turn this topic to an analysis of what makes fascism if you feel it would be helpful.

In any case, Maddow has shown weakness in her 'leftist' support.
I thought you said you were unbiased??

I'll go ahead and respond to the substance, while still laughing uncontrollably at the first phrase of the first sentence.

There was so little evidence of obstruction that no serious, nonpartisan justice department would have considered fling charges against the President, and that is WILDLY ASSUMING that the President could obstruct justice by carrying out his constitutional responsibilities as the head of the executive branch.

There was more effort to FIND criminal activity than ANY factual scenario justified, because leftists were asshurt.

So, NOW, because there was no fucking evidence, and any such charges would be laughed out of court, America is on the brink of complete destruction. We must choose your communist bullshit because THE ONLY OTHER CHOICE is Hitler and WW3?
Your rudeness and spamming 'does' contain some content.

In my opinion, either America's police or military should have cut Trump down halfway through his speech on Jan.6th.

That's just my opinion, but also based on my understanding that Trump's supporters were greatly feared. It's the reason why the Capitol police acted so timidly in response to an obvious coup attempt.

You can talk to me any time on the issue if you take care to include some worthwhile content in with your spam and rude behaviour.

What gets me is, I cant seem to understand how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
I was looking for strong responses but I at least expected that they would come in the form of a defeense of Trump being the reason why Garland is afraid to act.
Your comment doesn't even say what side you are supporting and so becomes a waste of board space.
He is a troll trying to distract and waste space. Best to ignore him and focus on those giving real responses
The OP is bullshit. What I gave was a real response.
You are just a dumb hack like him. Enjoy your circle jerk.

I think Rachel's looking mighty puffy and saggy these days because she knows she can no longer get away with just repeating "Russia, Russia, Russia!" in countless ways.
She's definitely showing that she's lost or at least losing confidence in Garland. And maybe Biden too eventually.

I've suspected from the beginning that Kamala is a huge and growing threat to Biden if he begins to waffle too much toward the establishment American way.

The OP is bullshit. What I gave was a real response.
You are just a dumb hack like him. Enjoy your circle jerk.
See ya!

Your rudeness and spamming 'does' contain some content.

In my opinion, either America's police or military should have cut Trump down halfway through his speech on Jan.6th.

That's just my opinion, but also based on my understanding that Trump's supporters were greatly feared. It's the reason why the Capitol police acted so timidly in response to an obvious coup attempt.

You can talk to me any time on the issue if you take care to include some worthwhile content in with your spam and rude behaviour.
that doesnt look unbiased to me,,,

And so to wrap it up here:
It's really a question on whether the fascist attempt on America's democracy can be contained and stopped with a timid approach to the threat?

The other alternative is decisive action and the use of force by police and military if it becomes necessary.

The nonsense that's going on with the Maricopa attempts to steal the election for Trump, does pose a serous threat of growing into something to be taken seriously.

Maddow understands this to be at the root of evil that is fascism's rise in America, and this is the first occasion that she's felt the need to push for the decisive measures she is convinced is needed.

The next few months will tell! Currently, it's not a sure thing that America's police can be depended upon to uphold it's democracy. And we know that there is a portion of the military that have turned to treason against their country.

Is America already in political assassination territory? The 'other' way out that precludes either decisive or timid reaction?

Forum List

Back