Another Left-Wing Assassination Attempt Against A GOP Politician

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Assassination Attempt?
White Powder Package to Rand Paul Threatens to 'Finish What Your Neighbor Started'

Years after leftists celebrated the neighbor who tackled Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), cracking his ribs and giving him pneumonia, the senator still faces death threats and may have just survived an assassination attempt. The FBI and Capitol Police are investigating a suspicious package containing white powder that an unknown suspect mailed to Paul’s home in Kentucky.

1622040906372.png

'There is nothing to see here. Paul
didn't even get shot like Scalise did.'

pJ Media?neil/2021/05/25/assassination-attempt-white-powder-package-to-rand-paul-threatens-to-finish-what-your-neighbor-started-n1449497']Assassination Attempt?
[/I][/B]
White Powder Package to Rand Paul Threatens to 'Finish What Your Neighbor Started'

Years after leftists celebrated the neighbor who tackled Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), cracking his ribs and giving him pneumonia, the senator still faces death threats and may have just survived an assassination attempt. The FBI and Capitol Police are investigating a suspicious package containing white powder that an unknown suspect mailed to Paul’s home in Kentucky.

View attachment 493893

PJ Media? I think Rand is one of those guys that everyone wants to beat up.

You have to be a real piece of whale shit to mail powder to anyone, much less an elected official.

I don’t care what your ideology is, its an act of terrorism.

pJ Media?neil/2021/05/25/assassination-attempt-white-powder-package-to-rand-paul-threatens-to-finish-what-your-neighbor-started-n1449497']Assassination Attempt? [/I][/B]

View attachment 493893

Why?....

pJ Media?neil/2021/05/25/assassination-attempt-white-powder-package-to-rand-paul-threatens-to-finish-what-your-neighbor-started-n1449497']Assassination Attempt? [/I][/B]

View attachment 493893

Why?....

Because he's a twerp.

I love watching you squirm, attempting to discredit sources because you can't debunk what is being reported?

'Rand Paul is one of those guys that everyone wants to beat up'?

Only Democrats and snowflakes because he routinely debunks their BS and lies, exposes them for who they truly are....and even then, inciting assassination attempts, as Democrats continue to do, is way more than 'wanting to' / trying to 'beat him up'.

View attachment 493893

See how you scumbags are...you think beating up people that you disagree with is Ok?...what kind of person are you?....

View attachment 493893

Why?....

Because he's a twerp.
Do you favor violence against all twerps?....what if you were labeled a twerp?....

You have to be a real piece of whale shit to mail powder to anyone, much less an elected official.

And yet you support it when it comes to Leftists.

What part of “I don’t care what your ideology is” was confusing???
You come off as a "Conservative" yet support the far Left DemoCRAP agenda 100%. That makes you an hypocrite.

View attachment 493893

You are subhuman excrement.

No human beings want to beat him up.

You come off as a "Conservative" yet support the far Left DemoCRAP agenda 100%. That makes you an hypocrite.

Really. If I supported the “far left DemoCRAP agenda 100%”, I would not be able to come off as conservative.

See how that works?

Assassination Attempt?

View attachment 493893

Because they probably couldn't find anything to smear him with.

Assassination Attempt?

View attachment 493893

His father was the closest thing to a conservative in the entire Federal government.

As a result, my guess is the Left will eventually succeed at this.

Really. If I supported the “far left DemoCRAP agenda 100%”, I would not be able to come off as conservative.

See how that works?
If you were truly a Conservative, you would run away from the Democrap party like the plague that it is.

See how that works?
If you were truly a Conservative, you would run away from the Democrap party like the plague that it is.

The only person calling me a conservative is you.

I lean conservative, but am closer to the center. I’m a Blue Dog/ JFK Democrat, who doesn’t support most progressive initiatives.

Kindly bookmark this post so we do not have to go over this yet again.

Forum List

Back