Garcetti wants more hispanic actors in Hollywood...Does he want more Caucasian construction workers?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is this common among mayors? Is this the type of thing mayors would normally spearhead? He can’t possibly only care about whether or not hispanics are represented in X trade...I mean surely he cares about how poorly represented Caucasians are in X trades as well...right? It would be RACIST if he didn’t...right?
Would this mayoral intervention move Mexifornia another step closer to going full commie?
Garcetti, Longoria set to announce plan to increase Latino representation in media

I would like to invite those of you who care to email mayor Eric Garcetti at [email protected]
I encourage you to ask him if he's only concerned about how the Hispanic population is represented in various trades of work...We asked him if he plans to intervene in other trades such as construction. We requested that he fight for Caucasians and advocate for greater Caucasian representation in construction trades here in North Mexico. We haven't received a reply yet...I'll keep you all posted.

Forum List

Back