Gallup Poll:Only 4 in 10 Americans Believe In Evolution

And evolution is not germane to studying, for example, how mice are affected by an experimental cancer drug. So any claim that modern biological sciences rely on evolution or that those who do not fully drink the Darwinian Kool-aide should avoid medical care is absurd.
Uninformed statement. The actual genetic alteration of mice at places like Jackson Lab so they respond to cancer treatments similar to humans to test their effectiveness and side effects. They produce generations of mice that have no immunity to human cancers so they can be tested.
You need to read up. Modern biology rely heavily on the mechanism of evolution which is occurring in all living organisms…..you seem very unaware that evolution isn’t just a human history.

http s://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/radiation-therapys.

Viktor
Most Americans are science illiterate and religious and gun nut jobs
Yup
When you put them altogether, it’s easily a majority. The right has a lot of potential listeners by packing Gun nuts, religious fanatics and the less educated into one voting block. Let’s also include white supremest.

Mashmont
Yes !!!
It appears so
The universe is rapidly expanding due to this mysterious dark energy ?
There is zero end and even at light speed you can’t reach it

Strong math evidence that we live in a multi universe of infinite universes

Given that evolution does its work over millions of years and cancer can metastasize in a matter of months, it's not realistic to hope that you will evolve a cancer cure in time to save a life.

When I get my car fixed, I don't discuss with the mechanic the history of metallurgy or chemistry, those things that went into making my car possible, we talk about what's wrong with my car right now.

As interesting as it might be to have those discussions, I am paying him by the hour and it's not germane to the problem of fixing my car.
I think that cancer, just one of thousands of deadly diseases, calls into question the motives, competence of any claimed supernatural designer.

That's always conveniently sidestepped by the creation'istas.

Ok so you misspoke about the fossils being a "written record?"

1646052132275.gif

And you don’t trust the same institutions to provide evidence that reinforces evolution. Funny.
The people studying and treating cancer are not the same people promoting Darwinism as part of a political ideology.

University of Houston has an African-American studies program and also does physics research led by Paul Chu. That doesn't mean I have to accept what the AA studies program puts out because it is the "same institution" as the physics researchers.

Uninformed statement. The actual genetic alteration of mice at places like Jackson Lab so they respond to cancer treatments similar to humans to test their effectiveness and side effects. They produce generations of mice that have no immunity to human cancers so they can be tested.
You need to read up. Modern biology rely heavily on the mechanism of evolution which is occurring in all living organisms…..you seem very unaware that evolution isn’t just a human history.

http s://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/types/radiation-therapys.
Sounds like those mice are intelligently designed and not naturally selected.

No, the best interpretation of fossils is they prove that simple creatures existed before more complex creatures

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
How is a trilobite simpler than a catfish?

How were fossilized algae simpler than modern algae? How were saber toothed tigers simpler than modern housecats? How were tricerotops simpler than cattle?

That the fossils show a gradual increase in complexity of organisms is a false canard.

How were fossilized algae simpler than modern algae? How were saber toothed tigers simpler than modern housecats? How were tricerotops simpler than cattle?

That the fossils show a gradual increase in complexity of organisms is a false canard.
The false canards are typically from the creationers. The earliest life was single cell to multi-cell organisms. Your examples above presume those animals that strolled off the "Ark". Such silliness is really not appropriate in the science forum.

The dna of fossils of living creatures is reliable evidence. It’s as reliable as the dna used as evidence at crime scenes and the genetics used to grow foods at your markets. You are just making up untrue sht.

The people studying and treating cancer are not the same people promoting Darwinism as part of a political ideology.
That’s stupid. You’re totally confused. The entire medical science community including practitioners and MDs who administer cures for cancer, know that their methods also support evolution .

They are all one in the same. Testing the effects of radiation on dna is used in science cures as it’s used to see how it affects the bodies cells in mutation that actually cause cancer. Cancer is an evolutionary fact of life. All life forms are suceptable to abnormal cell growth which affects the evolution of every species.

If I taught and used exponential growth it can be used to support study of bacteria evolution as well as compound interest. As a scientist or teacher, I would be supporting BOTH. Get a life. Just because you’re listening to Tucker every night, doesn’t mean your doctor is.

The dna of fossils of living creatures is reliable evidence. It’s as reliable as the dna used as evidence at crime scenes and the genetics used to grow foods at your markets. You are just making up untrue sht.
"Fossils of living creatures?" Are you serious?

You're using the classic "mountains of evidense" dodge. It goes like this:

"There are mountains of evidence that I'm right and you're wrong! Colossal mountains of evidence! Huge ones! Just look it up!

"Uh . . . what? Give some example? Nooooo!"

"You look it up. Those mountains are hard to miss because they are so mountainous. Google the internet and it will prove that I'm right with all that evidence."

Does anyone ever fall for that?

Vertebrates are more complex than invertebrates
Mammals are more complex than reptiles

Forum List

Back