Gallup: almost 1/3 of Republicans are pro-Russia as Dems dis Putin

"You have to care where his nuke are pointed bc it's the only country that can annihilate the entire America. "

And yet we're called racist/Islamophobic/religiously biased for being worried about terrorists telling us they are using the refugee program to attack us...

~smh~

Yup, it's true alright.........per Gallup......

Story Highlights

• 22% of Americans hold a favorable opinion of Putin; 72% unfavorable
  • Republicans' favorable views of Putin up sharply from 2015
  • 28% of Americans have favorable view of Russia

Putin's Image Rises in US, Mostly Among Republicans

So just thinking about history, in years prior, it's been the Democrats that have been pro-Russia, and constantly defending Russia, and saying "The US isn't any better!"..... While the Republicans have always been hard core stand against Russia, and their expansion moves.

My first question is.... I wonder what the numbers were before the supposed Russian hacking scandal?

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 3.38.21 AM.png

Well well well... what do you know. In 2015, before all this crap came out... look who was the pro-putin party? Democrats 15% approval of Putin. Republicans 12% approval of Putin.

What a shock! Shocked I say!

You mean after it was claimed that Russia supposedly released damaging emails that harmed Clinton and helped Trump, that Democrat views declined, and Republican views increased????

SHOCKING!....

...sigh.... file this under 'masters of the obvious'... Only a left-winger needs a survey to show what is common sense to the rest of us.

hey Charwin , 1. as a sovereibn nation Russia is free to target , point its nukes anywhere it likes same as the USA can . 4. as a sovereign nation Russia can pursue its interests same as the USA can , if the USA or any other nation doesn't like it they can destroy Russia through WAR . 5. nervous wussy nations can pay up and then continue to be nervous panty wetters and thats ok with me . 6. i am not interested in world peace or Russias or anyones contribution to so called world peace or humanity . Russia should pursue its interests that are best for Russian people same as the USA should pursue its America first and Americans first policies . ---------------------- As Superpowers 1 and 2 [supposedly] if USA and Russians were to get together as allies that would make sense to me . Its a far better deal than USA dealing with 'arab' muslims IMO Charwin .

Russia has proven to be a better friend to America than democrats.

Can you name one item why you think Russia is a better friend than democrats?
What is Russia's contribution to Americans that you think they are better than democrat?
What is Russia's constitution to America that you love Putin so much?

Can you name one item...... What is Putin good for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now you are getting silly and nervous sounding . Are your illegal alien boat building employees vamoosing [self deporting] out of Florida on you as they fear the Presidents policies . Russia is fighting or they were fighting 'chechen' muslim rebels in Russia . Russia is mostly Orthodox Catholic Christain so thats 2 good things . Then Russia is the number 2 nuke superpower so that kinda power is good for the USA if it were allied to Russia . If we were to ally , maybe we allies could ALL point our nukes at 'china' or 'iran' Charwin .

Last edited:

What is Russia's contribution to Americans that you think they are better than democrat?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now you are getting silly and nervous sounding . Are your illegal alien boat building employees vamoosing [self deporting] out of Florida on you as they fear the Presidents policies . Russia is fighting or they were fighting 'chechen' muslim rebels in Russia . Russia is mostly Orthodox Catholic Christain so thats 2 good things . Then Russia is the number 2 nuke superpower so that kinda power is good for the USA if it were allied to Russia . If we were to ally , maybe we allies could ALL point our nukes at 'china' or 'iran' Charwin .

Don't be so stupid. This has nothing to do with illegal alien. And my boat has nothing to do with Russians. Try not to deflect.

I don't care what the hell is Putin fighting for......... That is not a good excuse to support a country that is hostile to my country.

So don't support the Russians Charwin , doesn't matter to me . Everything looks to be up to Trump so you might as well just relax as your boat building labor self deports back to their third world hellhole countries Charwin .

Don't be so stupid. This has nothing to do with illegal alien. And my boat has nothing to do with Russians. Try not to deflect.

I don't care what the hell is Putin fighting for......... That is not a good excuse to support a country that is hostile to my country.
Russia isn't hostile to the United States. They tried to help us.

Russia does not wish us well, does not hope we will do well.

Anyone who supports Russia or Putin is a person the FBI should be looking at very, very closely.

Are the feebs are surreptitiously investigating Trump and Bannon et. al.?
Damn Jake...you are getting more fucked up every day. What the hell happened to you?
Personal attacks merely reveal you have nothing on the OP.

McCain and Graham and Rubio etc will keep Trump in line on that line of nonsense.

Those 3 monkeys??? See, Hear & Speak no evil??? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

hey Charwin , 1. as a sovereibn nation Russia is free to target , point its nukes anywhere it likes same as the USA can . 4. as a sovereign nation Russia can pursue its interests same as the USA can , if the USA or any other nation doesn't like it they can destroy Russia through WAR . 5. nervous wussy nations can pay up and then continue to be nervous panty wetters and thats ok with me . 6. i am not interested in world peace or Russias or anyones contribution to so called world peace or humanity . Russia should pursue its interests that are best for Russian people same as the USA should pursue its America first and Americans first policies . ---------------------- As Superpowers 1 and 2 [supposedly] if USA and Russians were to get together as allies that would make sense to me . Its a far better deal than USA dealing with 'arab' muslims IMO Charwin .

Sovereign nations however you want........ But it's not a good excuse for an American to support a country that is hostile to this country.
5. No it's not okay. Let me repeat............ This has nothing to do with paying up. Putin neighbors has been nervous for years long before Trump. That shows that Putin cannot even get along with his neighbors let alone America.
6. Well Pismoe......... Very high percentage of world population support world peace unless you are supporter of terrorism.
So..........What/Where is Putin contribution to world peace and humanity? **NOTHING**. But I'm very impressed how much you adore Putin thug the murderer. That is correct Putin interests and Americas are very different and there ain't no way you can marry those together.
Remember 4 years or maybe less from now Trump might be gone................. Russia will still be there .................. So for Putin to give up lots of his interest just to get along with us is a heck of a risk and sacrifice. So back to my post #31.

This is not just an opinion........ it's a fact.

......... That is not a good excuse to support a country that is hostile to my country.

But it would be very advantageous to US, to align with them (Russia) to fight & win ISIS. Like it or not, Putin is very important to the US in that regard. China would be a great asset as well. It is very important for Trump to be able to clinch those ties so the 3 can work together for the common goal of defeating ISIS & other terrorists.
But instead Trump is being hindered by the idiots that keep opposing & blocking his potential success of gaining the support of Russia & China...which is breaking down whatever 'friendship' there was. China & Russia (Iran & others as well) have already shown they are itching for a fight. Trump doesn't want to fight AGAINST them, he wants to fight WITH them

So don't support the Russians Charwin , doesn't matter to me . Everything looks to be up to Trump so you might as well just relax as your boat building labor self deports back to their third world hellhole countries Charwin .

I'm very happy for you that you support Putin. Good for you.
So you have nothing to counter act that you need to involve my boat Pismoe? And it's not a boat it's a Yacht.
What are you fascinated with my Yacht Pismoe?
Since when I did get involved deporting illegals Pismoe?

Russia isn't hostile to the United States. They tried to help us.

Go back to my post #39. Then answer those simple questions.

Hey Charwin . As i said , Russia can point its missiles where ever it likes . I will support the Presidents Trumps decisions on Russia . ------------ i think i already said it but if not , let me say it now , feck Russias nervous nellie neighbors . If they can't scare off the Russian Bear then they need a different nannie working as a charity other than the USA , or maybe these wusse nations should pay off Russia . ------------------ you guys can support world peace if you like , none of my business as you Parrot foolish sound bites like 'world peace' . World Peace and humanitarianism is not the job of the USA or Russia . ---------------------- as i have said earlier , Trump and Putin can work out anything they like and i will support whatever the President Trump does Charwin .

Last edited:

I'm very happy for you that you support Putin. Good for you.
So you have nothing to counter act that you need to involve my boat Pismoe? And it's not a boat it's a Yacht.
What are you fascinated with my Yacht Pismoe?
Since when I did get involved deporting illegals Pismoe?
--------------------------------------------------------------- as i said earlier , you sound nervous and frantic as you pull yer hair out Charwin !!

you oughta be out relaxing and fishing from the Deck of yer BOAT Charwin !!

Charwin is just nervous , frantic that there is a new Pro American and Americans First President of the USA while he brags about his BOAT JANut !!

Hey Charwin . As i said , Russia can point its missiles where ever it likes . I will support the Presidents Trumps decisions on Russia . ------------ i think i already said it but if not , let me say it now , feck Russias nervous nellie neighbors . If they can't scare off the Russian Bear then they need a different nannie working as a charity other than the USA , or maybe these wusse nations should pay off Russia . ------------------ you guys can support world peace if you like , none of my business as you Parrot foolish sound bites like 'world peace' . World Peace and humanitarianism is not the job of the USA or Russia . ---------------------- as i have said earlier , Trump and Putin can work out anything they like and i will support whatever the President Trump does Charwin .

I agree Trump can work with Putin but that he doesn't have to act like a puppet. So I refer you again to my post #31.
I am shocked that you are referring a bear (Putin) aggressions against human. AGAIN this has nothing to do with charity, paying up or relying on US. So if US is not there is that mean Putin neighbors are more at ease or not scared?

I do support world peace ........ so sad YOU don't.

I agree Trump can work with Putin but that he doesn't have to act like a puppet. So I refer you again to my post #31.
I am shocked that you are referring a bear (Putin) aggressions against human. AGAIN this has nothing to do with charity, paying up or relying on US. So if US is not there is that mean Putin neighbors are more at ease or not scared?

I do support world peace ........ so sad YOU don't.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Trump being a puppet may be your opinion but it is not my opinion . World peace is ok but i'm happy if my stomping grounds and house have peace .

Forum List

Back