Gaetz Bombshell!

Time for (R) to step up and dismiss this sexual predator

but of course they don’t have the balls to do the right thing.
They need to charge him and convict him. I am the same way with Cuomo, in this country you should be considered innocent until proven guilty and neither Cuomo or Gaetz have even been charged, let alone convicted. If either is found guilty, then lock them up for maximum time or in Gaetz case, his accusations are worse and if found guilty, I'd have no problem with a death penalty sentence.

They need to charge him and convict him. I am the same way with Cuomo, in this country you should be considered innocent until proven guilty and neither Cuomo or Gaetz have even been charged, let alone convicted
Thats a good standard for the criminal justice system. But it's not the standard for the court of public opinion. We are not talking about denying them their freedom to be out of prison. We are talking about the PRIVILEGE of holding public office.

Thats a good standard for the criminal justice system. But it's not the standard for the court of public opinion. We are not talking about denying them their freedom to be out of prison. We are talking about the PRIVILEGE of holding public office.
So you want to boot people out because of suspicion? Sounds arbitrary to me. Biden, Trump were both accused, so both should or should of resigned?

Sometimes, yes. As we have always done, when it comes to the privilege of holding office. Typically they resign on their own or drop out of races on their own.
They do but I don't hold it against them to stay and fight, they have earned the right to stay. Now, if they have done anything wrong, I think they need to step down right away but I don't blame them for not. Al Franken should have stuck it out, to me it was a comedian and some poor choice he made years ago, but it wasn't a big deal.

The Democrat-left can turn accusations into convictions in the public arena because they control the MSM. Republicans don't have that kind of power.

Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend appears before grand jury in sex trafficking probe​

The ex-girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) appeared Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating the congressman for possible sex trafficking of a minor, according to a person familiar with a matter, a signal that the probe remains active more than a year after it began.

[snip]

Investigators are exploring whether he paid for sex in violation of federal sex-trafficking laws, and have been particularly interested in his dealings with a 17-year-old girl, people familiar with the matter have said.
Gaetz has denied ever paying for sex or having been sexually involved with a 17-year-old as an adult.

The appearance of his ex-girlfriend before a federal grand jury is a potentially ominous sign for the congressman, as she could provide insight into his personal life and dealings with women. It is unclear, though, what she has told the grand jury, whose proceedings are held out of public view.

Gaetz’s ex-girlfriend appears before grand jury in sex trafficking probe

The ex-girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) appeared Wednesday before a federal grand jury investigating the congressman for possible sex trafficking of a minor, according to a person familiar with a matter, a signal that the probe remains active more than a year after it began.

[snip]

Investigators are exploring whether he paid for sex in violation of federal sex-trafficking laws, and have been particularly interested in his dealings with a 17-year-old girl, people familiar with the matter have said.
Gaetz has denied ever paying for sex or having been sexually involved with a 17-year-old as an adult.

The appearance of his ex-girlfriend before a federal grand jury is a potentially ominous sign for the congressman, as she could provide insight into his personal life and dealings with women. It is unclear, though, what she has told the grand jury, whose proceedings are held out of public view.
Exes ain't reliable and your link is garbage because it's based on "according to a person familiar with a matter"

Last edited:
Exes ain't reliable
Right, I'm sure you have this problem all the time: your ex talking to grand juries about you. You high roller, you.
and your link is garbage because it's based on "according to a person familiar with a matter"

AND the reporters spotting her entering the Federal courthouse. Was she just there for the vending machine, ya think?

Wait...

Do you mean, YOU haven't seen proof?

Or are you claiming it isn't possible that someone would have proof? Like, no way it can happen. ... ?
I'm claiming that the left always comes up with these nothingburgers to smear people who are gaining public traction by opposing them. Alinsky 101.
This "bombshell" is 9 months old. Is Gaetz in jail yet? Lol.

I'm claiming that the left always comes up with these nothingburgers to smear people who are gaining public traction by opposing them.
That's neat and all, but that doesn't mean that this is the case, here.

And the investigation into Matt Gaetz's little circle was happening while Trump was president. It goes back, like, 2+ years. Why do you think it's a leftist "creation"? It would be a kind of bizarre and bold claim to make. You are accusing a lot of lifetime professionals of a lot of things. And of somehow having a total death grip over everyone in contact with them in the entire FBI and DOJ.

Do you think that sounds... perfectly sane? Come on.

Forum List

Back