Gaetz ally plans to plead guilty....cooperate

I expect Mattie....a trump humper...is not sleeping well at night.
I'm sure Matt has a new girlfriend whose much hotter than your wife to keep him company at night. A round or two of aerobics in bed and he'll sleep like a log.

Pedo Matty's time is slowly coming to an end.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Curious..,.what does the insertion of the letter Q mean in your post?
Be honest. Don't lie. Its unbecoming.
I expect Mattie....a trump humper...is not sleeping well at night.
I'm sure Matt has a new girlfriend whose much hotter than your wife to keep him company at night. A round or two of aerobics in bed and he'll sleep like a log.
And he will have a nice boyfriend when he goes to jail.....that might look like you.

What happened to the Republican party being the party of morals. One of Trump's favorite congressman, Matt Gaetz, could be added to the number of Trump insiders going to prison. He would just be one of many. Look at Trump. Five kids by 3 wives, multiple affairs, brags about grabbing women by the pussy, thousands of law suits, illegal charity closed down, Trump university found to be a fraud . What is amazing is Trump has not gone to jail, YET.

images

What ever happened to the Republican Party being the party of....

Family Values
Fiscal Responsibility
Telling the truth
Defending our Country

They never were a party of morals, and they are big fans of illegal aliens and red China, like Wall Street is. They have a dilemma now, as some 44% of it's base will only vote for Trump, almost half of those they rely on to stay in power, and will not vote for them if he chose to go with a third party, so they have to try and fake having morals, at least in their PR. They can barely muster the vote to win against total loons and deviants by a few percentage points even with Trump on their ticket, after all. They're part of the problem, not the solution. Without Trump's independents and moderates, they lose by huge margins.

Last edited:
Plea agreement released. View it here.

Dag! There is some very heavy stuff in there. He must have some information on Mattie that will be very damaging. Poor Dumb Mattie...
He pled guilty to a charge that carries a mandatory minimum 10 years and $250,000 in fines plus a dozen lessor ones. You know it's heavy when that's your plea deal.

NEITHER party has ANYTHING to do with morals. You see they call it out on the OTHER side yet ACCEPT it from their own. So both parties are amazing HYPOCRITES. Prove me wrong. You can't. Your efforts are FUTILE. I WIN AGAIN.

Forum List

Back