Gabbard, She’s Hot, Hindu, Surfs, & Running For Potus

She's like Cortez. In some pictures she looks relatively attractive, and in others YUCK. Still, she's better to look at than Hillary. Plus her shrill voice just made her unwatchable. Hopefully Tulsi has a better sounding voice. She's a far left kook, of course, and will fail miserably.

She's like Cortez. In some pictures she looks relatively attractive, and in others YUCK. Still, she's better to look at than Hillary. Plus her shrill voice just made her unwatchable. Hopefully Tulsi has a better sounding voice. She's a far left kook, of course, and will fail miserably.
Unlike Cortez there is no history of spouting gibberish in a loud and obnoxious manner.

If she (or any candidate) is for a balanced budget within one FY of their inauguration...I am for her.

If she is not, I am against her.

Period.

If you cannot run a balanced budget (outside of during a declared war against a country) you are a fucking, pathetically useless President.
That includes EVERY, SINGLE POTUS who EVER ran a deficit during peacetime.
Any fucking idiot can spend more then they have - that takes ZERO skill.

If she (or any candidate) is for a balanced budget within one FY of their inauguration...I am for her.

If she is not, I am against her.

Period.

If you cannot run a balanced budget (outside of during a declared war against a country) you are a fucking, pathetically useless President.
That includes EVERY, SINGLE POTUS who EVER ran a deficit during peacetime.
Any fucking idiot can spend more then they have - that takes ZERO skill.

So you agree, Obama had less than ZERO skill?

She's hot, belongs to a religious cult, and she's a typical leftist. More than qualified to run for President in the Democrat party.

She suffers from a lack of name recognition.

So did Obama, until he didn't. So did Clinton, until he didn't. But more importantly, in this day and age a lack of name recognition can be a strong asset. Very few voters care about who you are or what you stand for. They mainly want to know how to categorize you. Lack of name recognition allows voters to better categorize you according to their preferences.

0*Lm4PVMqT4hzQ9DvP.jpeg

She publicly pre-announced her official announcement. Who does that? Thats right, losers who personally think that they have no chance. Hell, she didn't even descend on an escalator!
Next Dem jamoke candidate, pleeze......

Hot, Hindu, Surfs

How do any of these qualify her to be POTUS? What has she actually accomplished?

Forum List

Back