G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

G20 Summit: Will Trump Confront Putin On Russian Hacking?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
It doesn't sound promising so far. So, we'll see what happens when they come face to face - however, there may not be any audio or video records of that meeting and both Trump and Putin will be free to spin it as they wish.

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

Last edited:
No, trump will be his usual cowardly self. He has already weakened America's hand by suggesting maybe it was someone else besides Russia who hacked, suggesting that US intelligence agencies were not reliable on the topic.

Yeah, Trump is going to need all the help he can get from Putin in 2018.

Putin understands Trump's fragile ego, and will compliment Trump. Then Putin can nuke Kansas and Trump won't so much as tweet a complaint.

"You look like you have lost weight, comrade!"

Putin understands Trump's fragile ego, and will compliment Trump. Then Putin can nuke Kansas and Trump won't so much as tweet a complaint.

Trump's running in the mid terms? Do tell.

It doesn't sound promising so far. So, we'll see what happens when they come face to face - however, there may not be any audio or video records of that meeting and both Trump and Putin will be free to spin it as they wish.

Of course he won't. Why would he? He was complicit.

Unless he decides to finally listen to someone else, that sounds like some of the goofy crap he pulls.

Why the hell should he? Presidents aren't supposed to get involved in investigations, especially bogus ones.

Trump needs a GOP Congress.

All caught up now, Sputnik?

Personally, I think Trump is a yellow coward down to his spine, so I remain convinced that he'll do nothing but kiss Putin's ass.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
The kissing ass that is Obama work OK, Trump as Nothing to do with the hacking look at crooked Hillary e-mail hacking and the information that came from that.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg
The kissing ass that is Obama work OK, Trump as Nothing to do with the hacking look at crooked Hillary e-mail hacking and the information that came from that.

If you are right, the investigations will show that. Relax.

C5Sa6zuXUAEZBqj.jpg

If you are right, the investigations will show that. Relax.
Oui, I am always relax.

Forum List

Back