Fury as unemployed parents living off the state have ANOTHER baby

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
William and Kate, who haven’t worked in gainful employment since William left his helicopter job some years ago, have been living the life of Riley at the expense of the British taxpayer along with their son, George, who we probably shouldn’t blame too much in all of this.

“It’s a disgrace,” fumed Hayley Rice, a woman who saves the word “disgrace” for stories like this and also for immigrants getting money while pensioners might get a bit less money.

“I work hard all my life and pay my taxes for things like roads, the NHS and fit firemen. I do not
expect my taxes to be used to fund families who dare to find themselves unemployed.

I am shocked.

Last edited:
William and Kate, who haven’t worked in gainful employment since William left his helicopter job some years ago, have been living the life of Riley at the expense of the British taxpayer along with their son, George, who we probably shouldn’t blame too much in all of this.

“It’s a disgrace,” fumed Hayley Rice, a woman who saves the word “disgrace” for stories like this and also for immigrants getting money while pensioners might get a bit less money.

“I work hard all my life and pay my taxes for things like roads, the NHS and fit firemen. I do not
expect my taxes to be used to fund families who dare to find themselves unemployed.

I am shocked.

They may as well change their name to trump....:04:

In all fairness, Prince William has only been unemployed less than a year. Statistically, it is much harder to find work if you are bald. Once Kate stops discovering his penis, he can discover his true calling in life and find a good apprenticeship program since barber school is off the table.

This is standard operating procedure for our Welfare State. Heck, only baby #2? It's not uncommon for our welfare families to have 6 or 7.

In the US....the rich families not only have many kids...but by multiple women....like our royal family....of President John Barron

In all fairness, Prince William has only been unemployed less than a year. Statistically, it is much harder to find work if you are bald. Once Kate stops discovering his penis, he can discover his true calling in life and find a good apprenticeship program since barber school is off the table.

His job is Prince of England.

Sort of like Kushner....

Actually his title is His Royal Highness Prince William Arthur Philip Louis, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Strathearn, Baron Carrickfergus, Royal Knight Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Garter.

Prince of England isn't in their anywhere, though I would hope he has a better job than his newborn child who is also "Prince of England"

Forum List

Back