Funding of the Wall to be a State of the Union Demand

You'd have to ask the people that made that decision. Obviously in some spots you cant go over or under it. :rolleyes:

WTF?

So now you claim ladders don't exist on the some parts of border?

When did I claim that? :rolleyes:

You just did second's ago troll boy, you said some parts of the wall with mexico you can't go over or under..

So I assume you think no ladders exist..

They say you make an ass of yourself when you assume. I never said anything about ladders not existing so that would make you an ass. :rolleyes:

You just told us in some parts of the wall you can't go over or under..

How is that an accurate statement?

How is it an inaccurate statement? :rolleyes:

Look in the mirror you're a hypocrite and a dumbass..

Says the guy that cant even figure out if someone is replying to him or not. :rolleyes:

I was in the quotes dork , I got the alert..

Shoulda been smart enough to stop and read who I was talking to dummy. :rolleyes:

You somehow love me..so of course I thought you were talking to me..

Nope. Youre talking to me because you love me. Thats why you were so eager to engage without even reading who I was talking to. :rolleyes:

I get alerts..

WTF?

So now you claim ladders don't exist on the some parts of border?

You just did second's ago troll boy, you said some parts of the wall with mexico you can't go over or under..

They say you make an ass of yourself when you assume. I never said anything about ladders not existing so that would make you an ass. :rolleyes:

Prove to us in some parts of the wall people can't tunnel under or climb over?

Is there a special place on the border that goes against science?

The fake conservatives have been totally silent about Trump's spending. That tells you all their whining about Obama's spending was sheer hypocrisy.

It makes one wonder what DO they actually fucking stand for.

Trump has proven time and time again they don't stand for Traditional Family Values™, they don't stand for a balanced budget or fiscal conservatism, they aren't for transparency, and they sure as shit don't want to see the swamp drained.

And then they are baffled and upset and cry crocodile tears when Trump gets himself held hostage due to his record spending.

They'll tell you it was the negro's fault he was shot over a broken tail light. "He shouldna run!"

But Trump spending a record amount of money and getting himself into such a bind that the Democrats can hold him hostage over a measly $5 billion? Gee whillickers those darned Democrats are traitors!
the Democrats can hold him hostage over a measly $5 billion?
I don't know what that means. Could Trump, himself, without Congress's approval, take 5B out of another program, and put it toward the wall?
What do you mean?

What he means is what he accidentally admitted...the Democrats are trying to hold us hostage.

LOL
Dems aren't holding anything hostage if it can't pass with a Republican majority, fool.

You don't know how Congress works?

I don't know how it works?

Bitch, please.
You better check yourself.

How are Dems holding hostages with a bill that can't pass the House with a simple Republican majority? The president doesn't even have the support of his own party.

You would need a super majority...

Duh , dumb ass

Says the guy that cant even figure out if someone is replying to him or not. :rolleyes:

Shoulda been smart enough to stop and read who I was talking to dummy. :rolleyes:

Nope. Youre talking to me because you love me. Thats why you were so eager to engage without even reading who I was talking to. :rolleyes:

I get alerts..

So do I but I am smart enough to read who is talking to who. :rolleyes:

Why should I attempt to educate someone that has proven they are too stupid to understand facts? :rolleyes:

I get alerts..

So do I but I am smart enough to read who is talking to who. :rolleyes:

Don't deflect, now answer my question prove to us on the wall with mexico you can't tunnel under or climb over

You made that claim..does the us government have a steal and concrete wall 2 miles under the surface?

I don't know what that means. Could Trump, himself, without Congress's approval, take 5B out of another program, and put it toward the wall?
What do you mean?

What he means is what he accidentally admitted...the Democrats are trying to hold us hostage.

LOL
Dems aren't holding anything hostage if it can't pass with a Republican majority, fool.

Bitch, please.

How are Dems holding hostages with a bill that can't pass the House with a simple Republican majority? The president doesn't even have the support of his own party.

Duh , dumb ass

You don't need a super majority to fund the wall. Only a simple majority. And Trump can't even get that with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. Trump can "demand" all he wants but the Wall is not happening. Period. His own Party refuses to fund it and the Democrats sure as hell won't give him the money.

I look forward to the day when Dumb Donald has to ask the head of the House Finance Committee for money. Please, please Ms. Waters, give me money for my Wall. Please.

Why should I attempt to educate someone that has proven they are too stupid to understand facts? :rolleyes:

You made a claim now prove it ..

In your world on some parts of the 600 mile wall with mexico it's 20 miles high and 20 miles deep impossible to go over or under .

LOL

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

You don't need a super majority to fund the wall. Only a simple majority. And Trump can't even get that with a Republican House and a Republican Senate. Trump can "demand" all he wants but the Wall is not happening. Period. His own Party refuses to fund it and the Democrats sure as hell won't give him the money.

I look forward to the day when Dumb Donald has to ask the head of the House Finance Committee for money. Please, please Ms. Waters, give me money for my Wall. Please.

Uhm we already have a wall

images (17).jpeg

LOL

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

Somehow, Deficit Donald was unable to find something to cut in his $4.4 trillion budget for FY2019 that he could use to pay for TH3 WVLL.

A budget that is $1,000,000,000,000 more than the worst year of Obama's spending, and Trump could not find $5 billion to cut to offset the money he wants for his sooper dooer imaginarily impenetrable wall.

So...yeah.

Yeah. It wasnt allocated. So yeah...democrats stopped it. Yeah..Democrats oppose the wall. Yeah..Democrats say they will do what they can to stop the wall. And yeah...you are stupid enough to say "mean old Trump didnt build a wall".
Because you cant say "we stopped the wall yay!"

Orwell seems too far out to be true..until your ilk shows up. Atheists who claim Trump isnt Christian enough. Anti borders people who clam Trump isnt closing the border.
Doesnt work as well as it used to does it?

Republicans control the White House, the House and the Senate. Explain to me just how it is that Democrats are stopping Republican majorities in both Houses, from voting funds to pay for the wall. That's some miracle that is.

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

No it isnt the same thing. Your lord and savior even says so. :rolleyes:

WATCH: Trump Said His Promise For Border Was ‘Not a Fence, It’s a Wall’

What do you mean?

LOL

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

In the House?

Of course not, fool.

Democrats are all for border security, as long as it doesn’t actually secure the border

Bitch, please.

Duh , dumb ass

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

Trump's wall prototypes.

171023-border-wall-prototypes-birds-se-1131p_bd07fd716f91b90febf5c3dcdd071499.jpg

Duh , dumb ass

View attachment 235841
Thats a fence.

It's the same thing..

Trump's wall prototypes.

View attachment 235847

And it makes you mad , why?

Maybe this time Mexico will pay for the wall?

Mexico should pay for the wall via taxing remittances sent from the US. Why won't they pass the Law?

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/tax_remittances_can_build_the_wall.html
Is that even legal? I remember when republicans were against taxes....

Sure it’s legal. What it is not is smart.

One of my professors had a condo in Acapulco. He would send money down there to pay the maintenance fees for the community (keep the pool clean, the lawn mowed, etc…). Taxing my professor doesn’t make Mexico pay for the wall, it makes my Professor who ws from Denton, TX pay for the wall.

But in a Trumper’s mind, this is somehow hurting Mexico. LOL.

Forum List

Back