Fun with leftist logic!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The left cries a river about ICE targeting illegals who pose no threat.
Then when ICE tries to get the criminals being released from jail the left gives ICE the bird and sets the criminals free.

How on earth do these people manage to function with asinine logic like this?

The left cries a river about ICE targeting illegals who pose no threat.
Then when ICE tries to get the criminals being released from jail the left gives ICE the bird and sets the criminals free.

How on earth do these people manage to function with asinine logic like this?
When your basically content to let the government do your thinking for and provide for you being able to function doesn't require much effort.

It's very typical really.

40 million Americans have no health insurance; most of whom can't afford it. To solve the problem, I'm going to make a law that those people must buy insurance they can't afford, and when they don't, I'm going to keep their badly needed money.

If we make a law that nobody can have guns, the criminals will gladly hand over theirs.

The best way to increase jobs is to tax businesses higher and make more regulations against them.

If I force all restaurants to have a calorie count on every item they sell, that will stop obesity in this country.

That's simple, they put the illegals above Americans, and in fact all criminals above Americans.

Forum List

Back