Democrat Fulton County Sheriff Says ‘we’ll have a mugshot’ if former Pres. Trump is indicted locally

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Having failed to get any mugshot from any of the three prior political indictments, along comes a Democrat Sheriff promising one. And look how he phrases this, we'll have it ready for you.

And why? So Democrats can plaster it all over media. And so they can use it for political purposes.

Any indictment in Fulton County is political, heck, the miserable County DA has been broadcasting an indictment since last year. Who does that? Only if it is totally politicized do you make a pre-announcement months and months ahead of time.

And obviously she has been coordinating with Bragg and Jack Smith.

He says that, if indicted by a grand jury, the former president will be treated like anyone else accused of a crime, including fingerprints and a mugshot.​
“Unless somebody tells me differently, we are following our normal practices, and so it doesn’t matter your status, we’ll have a mugshot ready for you,” Sheriff Labat said.​
...​

Having failed to get any mugshot from any of the three prior political indictments, along comes a Democrat Sheriff promising one. And look how he phrases this, we'll have it ready for you.

And why? So Democrats can plaster it all over media. And so they can use it for political purposes.

Any indictment in Fulton County is political, heck, the miserable County DA has been broadcasting an indictment since last year. Who does that? Only if it is totally politicized do you make a pre-announcement months and months ahead of time.

He says that, if indicted by a grand jury, the former president will be treated like anyone else accused of a crime, including fingerprints and a mugshot.​
“Unless somebody tells me differently, we are following our normal practices, and so it doesn’t matter your status, we’ll have a mugshot ready for you,” Sheriff Labat said.​
...​

It's coming. Why should he be treated any differently than you or I?

...​

TOTALLY NOT POLITICAL PERSECUTION

...​

His county, his rules. So he gets a mugshot. Big deal. He could have avoided the possibility, by staying out of the Georgia election loss, as state elections are not run from the White House. Attacking the Governor and Attorney general for not assisting in changing the vote didn't help. They both got re-elected, with the trump candidates losing, as Georgia came down on the side of keeping their vote being their vote.

Well mug shots are not needed so far as he is easily recognizable and they know where to find him. He also surrendered. He had his fingerprint taken. I guess they could do it if they wanted to.

th

Still the Georgia situation may be different. It seems like some want that shot.

Trump never missing an opportunity to make money seems to have this for those with a sense of humor. Help pay for his legal bills. Of course the shirt says "not guilty." Still he probably make some big money if it had said "guilty".

1680633561172.jpg

hurry up and get one, I think that I am just going to Photoshop this one as there are like a hundred way s that I can go with this.

If he is found guilty my gosh, this will be like a must have item.

...​

That 5-star Corporal is a headline seeker.

Scum Democrats at work.
Don't you cry, shout and pout about it like a little girl with her feeling hurt. Trump did not have to do this. He would be in no trouble, except for his own big mouth again. Don't be a little p#ssy about it, now. What's a mug shot? Grow up.

Don't you cry, shout and pout about it like a little girl with her feeling hurt. Trump did not have to do this. He would be in no trouble, except for his own big mouth again. Don't be a little p#ssy about it, now. What's a mug shot? Grow up.
And when the power shifts, don't you cry about the irs coming after you. Maybe freezing your assets. You good with that?

And when the power shifts, don't you cry about the irs coming after you. Maybe freezing your assets. You good with that?
Yep. Bring them on. I am clean as a hounds tooth, with the records going back to the early 70s to prove it.:cool:

Forum List

Back