Fully Vaxxed Bon Jovi Has ChiCom Flu

i dont listen to what biden says.....you guys say all day here he has no idea what he is talking about.....your own link says it is still possible to still get it....

• A vaccine breakthrough infection happens when a fully vaccinated person gets infected with COVID-19. People with vaccine breakthrough infections may spread COVID-19 to others.

I heard it when biden stated if you get the vaccine, you won't get covid. Liberals absolutely don't listen to their leaders.

And you are just as wrong now as the first time you uttered that lie. Let me guess: "your intuition".
Experience and data I am seeing. Correct. The American Red Cross had zero issue with me donating platelets to help COVID19 patients after I got it. To me it means they believed me to not just be immune but also highly helpful to others.

there isn't 1 person vaccinated----vaccines DO NOT require booster shots every week
how fucking stupid are you paranoid sheep?
THERE IS NO VACCINE

And you are just as wrong now as the first time you uttered that lie. Let me guess: "your intuition".
polly want a cracker?
you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground....all you do is spread the lying propaganda of the scum demonRATS
and you thought you had a brain

This is assuming of course that you don't die. I have presented you with two different studies that say vaccination is bigly better than "natural immunity" and that the latter isn't what it's cracked up to be.

I got my Moderna booster last week. You improved your chances INFINITY by having done both. Good work!
and you'll get another and another, and another...you will bow down to your masters and take their lies as gospel.....what a shame retards like you can't think 4 themselves

I wonder if it has anything to do with traveling the country and being in rooms with large crowds? Nah, that would only make sense, to normal people.

I wonder how long ago he was vaccinated. a booster may have prevented his infection.
Testing positive can happen even vaccinated and has been stated many times by the Vaccine makers, so is it so many people can not understand this?

Living on a prayer.

Safe And Effective ®

The fully vaccinated star backed out of a Miami Beach concert minutes before he was supposed to take the stage because of a surprise positive COVID-19 test.

Somehow he got Covid from all of those southern conservatives who refuse vaccination but not the nurses, firefighters, police, Blacks, Latinos, and illegals who refuse to get vaccinated.

Oh sweet Jesus NOOO - Jon is a whole bunch smarter than to treat himself with stupid horsey drugs.

Ewe? Not so much!
I'm sure you are stupid enough to believe that, yes in a different form it does help horses. But in a different way, it's saving lives. Promise me, if you or someone you love have the same attitude if you need it refuse it. You fools are costing lives. With your lies.

Bon Jovi claims he feels great but he cancelled a concert? Bobby Darin had blood poisoning and was on oxygen but he completed a concert. Queen's Freddie Mercury was dying of AIDS and completed a concert. Bon Jovi insults his fans with this stuff and fans should have demanded their money back. We might all test positive if we have had the disease or have had the vaccination but it doesn't mean we can't function. Sumthin ain't right.

I wonder if it has anything to do with traveling the country and being in rooms with large crowds? Nah, that would only make sense, to normal people.

I wonder how long ago he was vaccinated. a booster may have prevented his infection.
booster after booster after booster is considered a "vaccine'?
do you really think the jab is going to save your sorry ass?

Forum List

Back