Fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns must be legalized.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I think American law makers must realize that they should not be restricting or making any bans on fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns or 30 round extended clips at this present time. We have
terrorist elements already in the U.S. with fully automatic AK47 assault rifles who have no one restricting their rights to ownership. The world outside the United States in loaded with fully automatic AK47s.
Its time for America and Americans to wake up and prepare themselves for whats fast approaching our shores.

I think American law makers must realize that they should not be restricting or making any bans on fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns or 30 round extended clips at this present time. We have
terrorist elements already in the U.S. with fully automatic AK47 assault rifles who have no one restricting their rights to ownership. The world outside the United States in loaded with fully automatic AK47s.
Its time for America and Americans to wake up and prepare themselves for whats fast approaching our shores.
And issue them to all women.

Some women may not be able to handle the rise in the weapon when you pull the trigger.
There was a young girl in Florida at a fully auto range that accidentally killed the instructor
at the range,!

But give men the bullets.....Your issue of ammo is down my pants....hurry up these things are pointy....

Some women may not be able to handle the rise in the weapon when you pull the trigger.
There was a young girl in Florida at a fully auto range that accidentally killed the instructor
at the range,!
She said women, not girls......But I have a Kung Foo hand grip test the ladies can take to see if they can handle a gun....

at the range,!
She said women, not girls......But I have a Kung Foo hand grip test the ladies can take to see if they can handle a gun....

We must bring back fully auto assault rifles and submachine guns now.

at the range,!

I prefer to have a 60mm.. 105 self propelled...

at the range,!

Semi auto for me thanks.Spray and pray aint no way to fight a war.

at the range,!

What about when a foreign terrorists opens up on you with a fully automatic AK47.
How long are you going to last with your inferior Semi automatic?
Please ! wake up and look outside of America in the rest of the world and
see how many millions of terrorist have fully automatic AK47's and they don't like
Americans.!1

at the range,!

What about when a foreign terrorists opens up on you with a fully automatic AK47.
see how many millions of terrorist have fully automatic AK47's and they don't like
Americans.!1
Double-tap to the face and groin works every time.

at the range,!

Americans.!1

You cant hit shit with an AK on a good day on semi auto,let alone full auto.
And they're called "Magazines" not clips.
And ask anyone in the military,full auto is good for nothing but suppressive fire.
The majority of kills come from aimed semi auto fire.

at the range,!

Americans.!1

And ask anyone in the military,full auto is good for nothing but suppressive fire.
And they teach you to do short bursts if you do put it on rock n roll...

Americans.!1

And they teach you to do short bursts if you do put it on rock n roll...

Yep.Three round burst is more than adequate.

Absolutely!

Every man, woman and child in the U.S. should be issued a fully automatic weapon.

The kiddies can have 22 caliber models.

And we

Seriously.

The Prohibition inspired elements of the GCA are flatly unconstitutional, and have been proven to be ineffective in achieving the intended purposes that rationalized passage of the Act.

U.S. Government must stop putting American citizens at a dangerous disadvantage with regards to the
rest of the world.
Its either fully automatic assault rifles and submachine guns now, or we will have to suffer the consequences when these foreign terrorist elements open up on us with their fully automatic AK47's !!
The federal ban on the pre 1983 fully auto weapons is insane.

Absolutely!

Every man, woman and child in the U.S. should be issued a fully automatic weapon.

And we
Not children sir , but every able bodied adult.
Its time you sarcastic pacifists wake up and realize whats going in the World.
Americans are being beheaded and killed with fully automatic AK47's by foreign terrorist elements
all over the world!!, and will soon start happening here in the USA!!

Absolutely!

And we
Not children sir , but every able bodied adult.
Its time you sarcastic pacifists wake up and realize whats going in the World.
Americans are being beheaded and killed with fully automatic AK47's by foreign terrorist elements
all over the world!!, and will soon start happening here in the USA!!

Why are you advocating discrimination against children?

They need to be able to protect themselves- if they are big enough to pull a trigger then they should have their own kiddie automatics too!

Automatics for everyone- an M16 in every pot, and an AK47 in every garage!

Americans are being beheaded and killed with fully automatic AK47's by foreign terrorist elements all over the world!!, and will soon start happening here in the USA!!
This hysteria.

I'm ashamed I responded to this post at all.

I apologize to sane and rational people everywhere.

at the range,!

Americans.!1

Oh please, those Fully automatic AK47's have been the victors in so many major global conflicts in the world
over all these years since the 1970's. So they have been hitting shit to use your words. Not any semi auto
rifles! fully automatic AK47's are the assault rifle of the Worlds armies. And I know the ballistics about
semi auto fire , as opposed to sustained fully auto fire!, the rifle barrel will get to hot if you maintain fully auto
fire for to many seconds. Short bursts.
If you want semi thats your business, but don't try to infringe on my right to have a Fully auto AK 47's or AR15
or m203 rifle. Limit yourself not me!

Forum List

Back