Full concert BandMaid Tokyo 2018

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

I know, I know, it's Japanese rock and yall act like you've never humed the lyrics to a song in your life cause you didn't know them....

Anyhow, these 5 girls can shred on their instruments like the best.

Kanami (guitar) took inspiration from Eddie Van Halen. She writes all of their music.

Miku created the band 9 years ago after working as a MAID Cafe server and wanted to make a band that bridged stereotypes. She calls it "the gap" She also writes all the lyrics and is nicknamed the pigeon because she is so small. When the band first formed she was lead vocals but decided her voice wasn't strong enough to carry the band.

Saiki is lead vocalist and has a great voice but is very reserved off stage and can appear standoffish

Misa (bass) is a fucking genius and is nicknamed the barefoot assassin because she won't wear shoes while performing and always has a bottle of Jim Beam or Jack Daniel's on stage with her

Akane is the drummer who was praised as the reincarnation of John Bonham by Jimmy Paige after he watched this performance in Tokyo

They are really good. Very technically adept. Too bad I don't speak Japapanese.

Hey Unkotare

What are these yellow tails singin about?

I know, I know, it's Japanese rock and yall act like you've never humed the lyrics to a song in your life cause you didn't know them....

Anyhow, these 5 girls can shred on their instruments like the best.

Kanami (guitar) took inspiration from Eddie Van Halen. She writes all of their music.

Miku created the band 9 years ago after working as a MAID Cafe server and wanted to make a band that bridged stereotypes. She calls it "the gap" She also writes all the lyrics and is nicknamed the pigeon because she is so small. When the band first formed she was lead vocals but decided her voice wasn't strong enough to carry the band.

Saiki is lead vocalist and has a great voice but is very reserved off stage and can appear standoffish

Misa (bass) is a fucking genius and is nicknamed the barefoot assassin because she won't wear shoes while performing and always has a bottle of Jim Beam or Jack Daniel's on stage with her

Akane is the drummer who was praised as the reincarnation of John Bonham by Jimmy Paige after he watched this performance in Tokyo

I like this better:

Last edited:
I regretted that post and deleted it
I appreciate that. We all have preferred tastes in music just like anything else in life.
Check this out if you like Metalica. A bunch of hip hop & rap fans first exposure to metal.

If they can get into it anyone can. Just have to open your ears

The key is to listen to the words and you get it. The "Master" in this song is your drug addiction

I appreciate that. We all have preferred tastes in music just like anything else in life.
Check this out if you like Metalica. A bunch of hip hop & rap fans first exposure to metal.

If they can get into it anyone can. Just have to open your ears

The key is to listen to the words and you get it. The "Master" in this song is your drug addiction

I personally cant stand Metalica either

but that is just a difference in taste

Forum List

Back