Fuck GLOBALIZATION!!!!

And NWO,soros,buffett,and co.are proved paying and supporting OWS,all the way.its a scam thinking theyre not.

Well, at least now I know which threads to not waste my time with.

Good,if you dont love AMERICA,get the fuck off my thread,then.goodbye.:razz:

No, I think everyone who thinks rationally will stick around and stay in this country to improve it for REAL Americans that really do know something about they why's of this countries establishment. Just to piss off ignorant idiots like you.
:lol:

At least I HAVE ANSWERS,AND CAN BRING POWER AND PROFITABILITY BACK TO THE AMERICAN CITIZEN AND BUSINESS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

At least I HAVE ANSWERS,AND CAN BRING POWER AND PROFITABILITY BACK TO THE AMERICAN CITIZEN AND BUSINESS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE.

Obama has answers too. Having answers doesnt mean you have the right ones.

The very fact that you think that it's the government that will fix things demonstrates that your answers are wrong. Your passion is admirable. But you need more than passion.

Time to restore our national identity. True globalization is the strength and diversity of each and every sovreign nation,and ours is the leader of the world,and we need to start acting like it again.

Time to restore our national identity. True globalization is the strength and diversity of each and every sovreign nation,and ours is the leader of the world,and we need to start acting like it again.

If 'FUCK GLOBALIZATION' is your platform, then count me onboard. :clap2::clap2:

If 'FUCK GLOBALIZATION' is your platform, then count me onboard. :clap2::clap2:

It is my platform. Tell others. I need support to get this thing rolling along here.

Globalization is great!! Mistakes were made, the worst by Pubs of course, but with Dem improvements in education and jobs coming BACK from China, etc. as they improve their wages and become CUSTOMERS, 'twill be a great future. Pubs ruined things by outsourcing but NOT the education and training part, the amnesty but not the good SS ID card part, becouse they're A-holes, dupes.

All we don't need is Pub cronyism, scandal ridden, deregulated, lying and cheating, elitist, arrogant, xenophobic, boom and bust BULLSHYTTE for the twentieth time. Fuque you very much. Change the channel, hoping for your recovery, dupes.:eusa_angel:

Death to islam,god bless AMERICA!!!

That sounds familiar...

Angry-Muslim-Man-2.jpg

Time to restore our national identity.
THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
FUCK THE NWO.
FUCK THE UN.
FUCK COMMUNISM.
DESTROY ISLAMOFACISM.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL
GOD BLESS THE FREE WORLD

and most of all....
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Stand-down, Skippy.

Don't you have some homework, to do, or something? :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cwOqKfEYTg]God bless America? and Fuck Pride *RIP George Carlin* - YouTube[/ame]​

If you sorry piece of shit OWS NWO types dont like the AMERICAN DREAM,then take your illegal piece of shit POTUS,AND GET THE FUCK OUT
Aw, gee......now we've got an Allen West wannabe.

handjob.gif

Whatta shocker the Mods are having no problem with this.​

George carlins a hippie commie piece of subversive garbage.next,please.how about,anyone,having the guts to stand up for THE GREATEST NATION IN WORLD?

Forum List

Back