FU--Virginia

How about spewing out the same old tired bullshit about how he's the only one who worries you running against Hussein?

"Please don't throw me into the briar patch, B'rer Rabbit."

LOL...that, again, isn't praise, but simply pointing out the FACTS. Romney is the only candidate running that can appeal to squishy bottom moderates. Romney is the only candidate you have that comes close to President Obama in the polls.

These are FACTS, not praise for Romney.

I want Newt to be the nominee. Wish he could have followed the rules.

and then, of course, you have your insane mormon-haters like joeB who wouldn't vote for romney if he walked on water.

Of course they wouldn't. They'd take it as a false miracle and evidence that Romney were the anti-Christ.

Guy, live in denial all you want...

this is about you guys getting the opponent you want, and not the one you fear.

Im pretty sure they want Newt. The Skeletons in his closet are enormous.

Again, guy, they want Romney....

They are just sitting there, with their "Racism in the Mormon Church" and "Crying AmPad" workers already filed and ready to go... for AFTER he secures the nomination.

And we'll walk right into the trap. Or you will, anyway. I'm probably voting third party.

Heh:

He [Gingrich] is a historian, a man of powerful intellect, as he is not above reminding us. But the fact that he is a Virginia resident — he lives in Fairfax County — makes his debacle all the more inexcusable. It's like the home team seeking to reschedule a game because its players couldn't find the arena.
LINK

Forum List

Back