FTX crypto con man....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
So as I type the SD of NY is holding a press conference on this thief... they are calling this event bi partisan.... which tells me they are going to cover up the dirty dems that took this crooks money... it was a rip off scheme from the start and democrat politicians and dirty investment houses that also donate to dems helped him pull it off... but dutifully the DOJ is going to protect democrats....
What a huge scam... wake up America....

Maxine Waters is desperately trying to cover up the fact that this crook gave her millions of dollars...
She looks very worried...

Democrat dirty money bags always go down in the end.... lets watch and see if there are any patriots left in federal law enforcement....

So as I type the SD of NY is holding a press conference on this thief... they are calling this event bi partisan.... which tells me they are going to cover up the dirty dems that took this crooks money... it was a rip off scheme from the start and democrat politicians and dirty investment houses that also donate to dems helped him pull it off... but dutifully the DOJ is going to protect democrats....
What a huge scam... wake up America....

It kept him from having to show up for congressional testimony.

I imagine having to explain how much went to the Ukraine before being funneled back would have been a bit of a sticky wicket.

I doubt that he makes it out of the hole alive. He's got a big mouth.

Watch Maxine Waters attempt to close the hearing before some republicans had the opportunity to question witnesses. She loses her shit, tries to ignore him by going right back to trying to close, then deigns to give him 5 minutes, because she had no choice, according to applicable rules.

Forum List

Back