Frustrated CNN host cuts segment short

I don't blame Lemon at all, the guy was on a mission to attack and that was it.

The interview was about Trump's comments, not Bill. The guy knew that, but went into hyper-deflect mode anyway.

Bleh. Lousy TV when someone does that.
just like all of obama's failures are bush's fault right. you're good with that right? funny libturd always lying.
Huh?

Was I wrong? Was the topic not Trump's comments?
what were the comments about? Please walk me down the path to the facts so I can prove your error.
It's all right there. The title on the screen says TRUMP USES VULGARITY, PANS CLINTON'S 2008 LOSS, and that's what they were discussing. Or at least, that was what they were supposed to be talking about.

Frustrated Don Lemon Cuts Segment Short After Guest’s Bill Clinton Comments

LOL he wanted to attack Donald Trump and his guest kept bringing up the sex and low taste of Bill Clinton as President and the fact his wife enabled him.Unable to steer the conversation to what he wanted he ended the segment.

Saw it, he wasn't attacking Trump, he was asking them about the Trump-Hillary conundrum, not Bill's past. If the tables were reversed then it would be like an anchor asking about Trump's affair with Marla Maples while still married to Ivana. Gettin' it yet?

He was right to cut the hack off at the knees. Good job, Mr. Lemon.

Erm, whatchya bitchin about? The purpose of the segment was to discuss Trump's recent comments. The guest was ranting completely off topic. And he was demonstrating a painful lack of tact on top of it. This anchor is to be commended for refusing to allow his programming to be reduced to something more suited for the National Enquirer.

It's CNN. It's already lower than the NE.

Frustrated Don Lemon Cuts Segment Short After Guest’s Bill Clinton Comments

LOL he wanted to attack Donald Trump and his guest kept bringing up the sex and low taste of Bill Clinton as President and the fact his wife enabled him.Unable to steer the conversation to what he wanted he ended the segment.

Saw it, he wasn't attacking Trump, he was asking them about the Trump-Hillary conundrum, not Bill's past. He was right to cut the hack off at the knees. Good job, Mr. Lemon.

He pointed out the hosts massive hypocrisy for daring question Trump considering Hillary's support for her wife cheating intern lusting pig husband.

'However, his guest, Kurt Schlichter, instead was determined to bring up President Bill Clinton’s affair with Monica Lewinsky. “…it’s gonna take a lot more for me to get upset at a woman who enabled a guy who turned the Oval Office into a frat house and his intern into a humidor,” he quipped.'

The topic was Trump and Clinton, not Bill Clinton.

Lemon was correct to end the segment if this nitwit refused to address the topic.

And before any ignorant rightwing loons start whining about 'freedom of speech,' the First Amendment concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and organizations, such as a cable news channel and anyone being interviewed; where ending the interview in no way 'violated' free speech.

Sounds like he ran like a little cowardly bitch much like Liberals.

[Q

No women accused him of anything until after he became president. I'm ignoring all you guys. You are believing in myths and propaganda.

I really love to see Libtard denial like this.

These women were very credible and you denying their claims reeks of simple partisan bullshit.

Clinton is a scumbag. He always has been and he always will be. He got caught lying and he got caught putting his pecker where it shouldn't have been. If he had been anybody else except a Democrat President he would have been fired from his job but you Moon Bats protected him because you didn't want to admit you voted for a scumbag. You do the same with Obama.

Maybe the guest did not wish to be the liberal tool that attacked a fellow Republican!!

Ever thought of that? Knowing that, he decided to waste the pinkos time.

To show his utter disrespect, he decided to bring up Bill. Liberals begin to tear up and go nuts when a conservative talks about cigars and blue dresses.

Poor Don Lemon! The conservative delibrately misled him so he could bitchslap Liberalism on CNN. Now look who is being used!!

Forum List

Back