From this day on, Kevin Durant will always be a certified pussy

This is basically the equivalent of what lebron did to Cleveland. Only difference is durant didn't make a spectacle of it.

You fucking choke on your dick and blow a 3-1 series lead and then you bounce on your team the first chance you get. What a bitch ass move

This is worse than what lebron did. Lebron basically started a team with two other superstars. KD went to a fully stacked 73 win team. And lebron left a scrub team, KD left the most talented team in the league.

Durant going back to OKC would not have made the Thunder better than they were last season. Going to the Warriors and adding to an already good team that was one game from a ring, would make the Warriors a lot better.

Okc would have been the favorite to win the title this year, they got victor olidipo and sabonis for ibacka.

I think Durant disagreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Durant going back to OKC would not have made the Thunder better than they were last season. Going to the Warriors and adding to an already good team that was one game from a ring, would make the Warriors a lot better.

Okc would have been the favorite to win the title this year, they got victor olidipo and sabonis for ibacka.

Theres no doubt that GS with KD is better than OKC with KD, but OKC with KD and the improvements is possibly better than last year's GS team. I mean they were up 3 -1 last year. It might of also had to do with westbrook becoming a free agent next year. Westbrook didnt want to sign an extension. Maybe KD thought RW would leave him hanging after this year.

Theres no doubt that GS with KD is better than OKC with KD, but OKC with KD and the improvements is possibly better than last year's GS team. I mean they were up 3 -1 last year. It might of also had to do with westbrook becoming a free agent next year. Westbrook didnt want to sign an extension. Maybe KD thought RW would leave him hanging after this year.
There is also no doubt that GS without KD is better that OKC with KD. Thats why they beat them in a 7 game series.

There is also no doubt that GS without KD is better that OKC with KD. Thats why they beat them in a 7 game series.

I dont know about that. Okc added victor oladipo and the 10 pick in the draft. I mean they also lost ibaka, but oladipo is a pretty good player.

How the fuck do you leave a good team to join Golden State, a team who is stacked and just lost the Finals? This maybe the most pathetic move in NBA History and even if they win a ring it comes with a STAIN

STAINED RINGS DONT MEAN A THING
Can I bump your old thread? So how about this beef Kevin has with actor Michael Rapaport? If you guys don't know Michael is the king of shit talkers. He will talk about your mother, wife, kids, raping you, in the most vulgar way. He does it all the time to Howard Stern's staff. So today I find out that Michael is mad at Kevin for some of the things Kevin said to him online? And all the things Kevin said to Michael that got Michael upset, Michael has said to Howard Stern's staff. Micheal called the Howard Stern show to point out the difference, and everyone said he was full of shit. No difference. He's a hypocrite.

And I believe Michael posted what Kevin said to him in a PM to the public. That's a bitch thing to do.

No way Kevin should be penalized more than the $50K fine he was given by the NBA. I know the ME TOO crowd will want his head but I say that's bullshit. These young kids today use the F word and the N word. It shouldn't ruin someone's career unless they are saying it to a gay or black person and with the intent of hurting them. Even then I'm not sure if someone should lose their job just because they called someone a faggot.

How the fuck do you leave a good team to join Golden State, a team who is stacked and just lost the Finals? This maybe the most pathetic move in NBA History and even if they win a ring it comes with a STAIN

Can I bump your old thread? So how about this beef Kevin has with actor Michael Rapaport? If you guys don't know Michael is the king of shit talkers. He will talk about your mother, wife, kids, raping you, in the most vulgar way. He does it all the time to Howard Stern's staff. So today I find out that Michael is mad at Kevin for some of the things Kevin said to him online? And all the things Kevin said to Michael that got Michael upset, Michael has said to Howard Stern's staff. Micheal called the Howard Stern show to point out the difference, and everyone said he was full of shit. No difference. He's a hypocrite.

And I believe Michael posted what Kevin said to him in a PM to the public. That's a bitch thing to do.

No way Kevin should be penalized more than the $50K fine he was given by the NBA. I know the ME TOO crowd will want his head but I say that's bullshit. These young kids today use the F word and the N word. It shouldn't ruin someone's career unless they are saying it to a gay or black person and with the intent of hurting them. Even then I'm not sure if someone should lose their job just because they called someone a faggot.

Horrendous take.I believe 50k is the maximum they can fine you. I could be wrong about that. But yeah he should have been suspended without pay for a long time as well. Yeah Rapport is a bitch, but KD threatened him and his wife and it became a public spout. You can’t have athletes representing your corporation threatening a married couple with violence. If any other person did what KD did they probably would have faced a harsher penalty. Also WTF does this have to do with me too?

he also a closet homos

Durant was already dragging an anchor named Russell Westbrook. who insisted on jacking up threes when he is one of the worst three-point shooters in the league, when he could have passed to the leading scorer in the league (KD).

Forum List

Back