From this day on, Kevin Durant will always be a certified pussy

Durant going back to OKC would not have made the Thunder better than they were last season. Going to the Warriors and adding to an already good team that was one game from a ring, would make the Warriors a lot better.
So what. Durants minutes are going to go down and his contribution to a potential championship isn't going to mean nearly as much as it would in okc. This was a gay ass move. If he would stop playing like shit in the playoffs he could've been in the finals and possibly won. He's a pussy for doing this and I hope he never wins jack shit

You can only make the money he makes for a short period of time. Jerry West told him that his biggest regret in playing in the NBA was he got one ring in seven tries.

I don't blame a guy for going to a place he will win and win now. He didn't stand a chance to win it in OKC, what is wrong and going to where you can win and grow.
How did he not stand a chance? He was up 3-1 and if Cleveland could beat GS then okc could've too. Golden state was way overrated if you ask me

The West would have beat them up so badly that Lebron and Co. would walk all over them in the Finals, and that is if they got to the finals. Got to love people think a 73 win team is over rated.

If Durant went back to OKC, they would not have been any better than they were last season. When he signed with GS, that team became a lot better. This doesn't guarentee a thing but it does make the Warriors a stronger team than last season.

He's the star of the team though. The struggle that team faced in trying to get the ring the last few years is his own struggle. It's had a ton to do with his own inability to show up in the biggest games that matter the most. And he leaves the team to go join the team that just beat him. It's pathetic if you ask me. It's going to greatly diminish any title he may win with GS. It's just a pussy move all around.

And not being any better than they were last season is still good enough to be a top 3 NBA team that was 1 win away from the NBA finals for 3 straight games

If a guy wants to play ball somewhere else, I don't blame him. It is his life and his choice. You can call it what you want, but history won't give a flip what you think. It will all come down to wins, and rings.

Durant going back to OKC would not have made the Thunder better than they were last season. Going to the Warriors and adding to an already good team that was one game from a ring, would make the Warriors a lot better.
So what. Durants minutes are going to go down and his contribution to a potential championship isn't going to mean nearly as much as it would in okc. This was a gay ass move. If he would stop playing like shit in the playoffs he could've been in the finals and possibly won. He's a pussy for doing this and I hope he never wins jack shit

You can only make the money he makes for a short period of time. Jerry West told him that his biggest regret in playing in the NBA was he got one ring in seven tries.

I don't blame a guy for going to a place he will win and win now. He didn't stand a chance to win it in OKC, what is wrong and going to where you can win and grow.
How did he not stand a chance? He was up 3-1 and if Cleveland could beat GS then okc could've too. Golden state was way overrated if you ask me
Overrated? Stop sniffing chlorine crystals. :laugh:

And not being any better than they were last season is still good enough to be a top 3 NBA team that was 1 win away from the NBA finals for 3 straight games
These things have a shelf life. They simply were not getting the job done. KD made a wise move and went somewhere he had a great chance to win. If you are not present in the locker room you cant accurately gauge when that time comes but the players all can feel it.

Westbrook won't sign a contract extension with OKC, so it isn't the money that is driving these guys. It's about winning.

These things have a shelf life. They simply were not getting the job done. KD made a wise move and went somewhere he had a great chance to win. If you are not present in the locker room you cant accurately gauge when that time comes but the players all can feel it.
I would feel differently about this had he played like lebron James in that series. But durant chokes on dick in the playoffs when it matters most. The problem isn't the team not being good enough, the problem is HIM not being good enough

I would feel differently about this had he played like lebron James in that series. But durant chokes on dick in the playoffs when it matters most. The problem isn't the team not being good enough, the problem is HIM not being good enough

If he sucks then why do you care, he won't help the Warriors win at all.

Looks like Durant said...If you can't beatem, joinem

If he sucks then why do you care, he won't help the Warriors win at all.
I never said he sucks. He's a top 3 player in the league. But when it matters most he seems to come up short. I'm just saying he's making a statement that he has a better shot of winning s title by joining an already stacked team, but in reality if he would just get his shit together in the playoffs he probably would already have a ring or 2 by now

How the fuck do you leave a good team to join Golden State, a team who is stacked and just lost the Finals? This maybe the most pathetic move in NBA History and even if they win a ring it comes with a STAIN

STAINED RINGS DONT MEAN A THING

He played out his contract. He wasn't a "problem" player for the old Sonics team. He was free to go to any team that would take him. What's the big deal? In his estimation OKC wasn't going to get the players it would take to win a championship. The Warriors didn't have the players to finish the job and maybe now they do. Good for them. Why the sour grapes?

what good is a ring with a STAIN ON IT???

How does it have a stain? He is going to help a team win a championship. Is he supposed to go to a bad team? Should Aldridge have not left Portland? Should players not be free to choose their team.

It will have a stain because he joined a 73 win team

He wants to play for a better team. Now he will.

Okc would have been the favorite to win the title this year, they got victor olidipo and sabonis for ibacka.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back