From the looks of things around here........

JustAnotherNut

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2015
Sure, we all come here to cuss & discuss our opinions & thoughts of politics and whatever is the current news headlines and at times those arguments become more like pissing contests or even down right name calling & fights...……..but looking around here lately, Imma thinkin ya'll have come down with some cabin fever.

Cabin fever refers to the distressing claustrophobic irritability or restlessness experienced when a person, or group, is stuck at an isolated location or in confined quarters for an extended period of time.[1] A person may be referred to as stir-crazy, derived from the use of stir to mean 'prison'.[2]

You people are just crazy......and I'm not so sure this lockdown or quarantine is such a good idea

ROFLMFAO

I'm still working, people are still shopping, traffic was heavier today
I'll say, 2 of every 10 are wearing masks...I live in Chicago, work right outside Chicago
a matter of 10 blocks maybe,

ROFLMFAO

I'm still working, people are still shopping, traffic was heavier today
I'll say, 2 of every 10 are wearing masks...I live in Chicago, work right outside Chicago
a matter of 10 blocks maybe,

Sooooo you're saying everyone is just plain cranky????

Sure, we all come here to cuss & discuss our opinions & thoughts of politics and whatever is the current news headlines and at times those arguments become more like pissing contests or even down right name calling & fights...……..but looking around here lately, Imma thinkin ya'll have come down with some cabin fever.

Cabin fever refers to the distressing claustrophobic irritability or restlessness experienced when a person, or group, is stuck at an isolated location or in confined quarters for an extended period of time.[1] A person may be referred to as stir-crazy, derived from the use of stir to mean 'prison'.[2]

You people are just crazy......and I'm not so sure this lockdown or quarantine is such a good idea
I'm TRYING to avoid cabin fever by going out and about at LEAST three times a week. Primarily for trips to the grocery store, drug store, Target and the drive thru at Culver's. This has helped me retain my sanity.

I'm TRYING to avoid cabin fever by going out and about at LEAST three times a week. Primarily for trips to the grocery store, drug store, Target and the drive thru at Culver's. This has helped me retain my sanity.

Except when you stepped in the middle of someones pile of doo-doo in another thread & they come unglued...... :rolleyes-41:

FB_IMG_1584581402316.jpg
Just spent three months in self quarantine from the bitter cold of winter.
Far beyond cabin fever now.
And there is only one prescription for a fever...
unnamed (1).jpg

Unfortunately this board like a lot social networking has people that prefer flame wars to actually discussion. You just have to skip those threads. I haven't noticed any changes in the crazies since the lock down.

I've found the best cure for cabin fever is long walks in the woods. You can get some good exercise while social distancing and when you return home it's feels good.

Well I reckon you're not crampin' , so there'ssomething more to this.
I'm seeing the US being flushed down the tubes by pussy leftists, and there's nothing I can do.

Not having a good day.

Reckon the indoctrination worked. Get ready for 7 years of famine, or something like that.

I'm gonna get me some yardbirds and I guess trade for milk.

1 dark day in the USA today is.

Buncha complacent morons.

I've found the best cure for cabin fever is long walks in the woods. You can get some good exercise while social distancing and when you return home it's feels good.

Right now I'd love to be camping in the woods, or spend the day at the beach, except the weather isn't cooperating, nor do I have reliable transportation to get there...…..so I'm stuck staying close to home :aargh:

Well I reckon you're not crampin' , so there'ssomething more to this.
I'm seeing the US being flushed down the tubes by pussy leftists, and there's nothing I can do.

Not having a good day.

Reckon the indoctrination worked. Get ready for 7 years of famine, or something like that.

I'm gonna get me some yardbirds and I guess trade for milk.

1 dark day in the USA today is.

Buncha complacent morons.

Well this mess has been long time coming...….just didn't expect it from a virus

Unfortunately, there is every reason to think the virus is airborne and has traveled around the world by atmosphere and wind and not just person to person contact, so you might actually be getting a higher risk exposure doing aerobics in the woods than you are just walking among a few people.

Unfortunately, there is every reason to think the virus is airborne and has traveled around the world by atmosphere and wind and not just person to person contact, so you might actually be getting a higher risk exposure doing aerobics in the woods than you are just walking among a few people.

Do you care to share some of those reasons to believe the virus is airborne, or did you just pull that out of your ass?

Forum List

Back