Frightening America With Fiction

Only thing I can say about her was I saw her topless a few years backs in a picture. She had the most perfectly round natural tits around.

Other than that she is an asshole royale
Pasting someones famous face onto a pair of fine mammaries in a photo has been around for so long that I would've figured that even you would've heard about it by now.

Only thing I can say about her was I saw her topless a few years backs in a picture. She had the most perfectly round natural tits around.

Pasting someones famous face onto a pair of fine mammaries in a photo has been around for so long that I would've figured that even you would've heard about it by now.
No. It was her. She stripped for getting the vote out on Hillary....You should have saw it,or heard about it, even for you

Hollywood is very much part of the Corrupt Democratic Party's hate and fear propaganda machine.
The Pelosi's "For the People" bill is a direct assault on our democracy.
Their bill enables their voter fraud.
Voter Fraud violates everyone's Right to Vote.
A lot of people are just not very bright, and the Democrats exploit them.
Voter ID laws protect your Right to Vote from Democrats who vote mutiple times.
Mail-In ballots are a direct assault on our Voting Rights and our democracy.

So you’re saying not even her tits are that impressive?

Forum List

Back