Friendliest States

And come on. People in Alaska give off a certain vibe. People in New York city are rude. I notice how people treat strangers. I know one bad apple can spoil the barrel so I dont condemn everyone for one or two bad experiences.

people in Georgia are friendlier than michiganders but may also be more racist. Very polite racists. Say yes sir no ma’am and thank you.

Which one might note all the racial issues in #1 Minnesota.

I was hearing someone say people are not nice in Nevada. I wanted to see where Michigan ranked. 28th out of 50? That’s not good. I thought michiganders were friendly. Where does your state rank?

The "Top 50 States?"

Um... so how many states didn't make the list?

Great Plains has been most *genuinely* friendly place in my experience.
I’m originally from western Michigan. Lots of politeness there, but the “friendliness” can be very superficial. Minnesota and Wisconsin are like that too. It’s misleading to people not used to it.

People who moved there from the “grumpy” east coast were always very excited by the friendliness at first only to become disappointed and disillusioned when they realized no one really meant it when they said things like “we should get together”.

That is really funny. Arkansas get the number 2 spot in least friendly with a comment that 'visitors might feel like they don't quite fit in and are unwelcome'.
Meet NW Arkansas.
I went on a bike ride a year ago and road with a person from Uruguay, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, France, Texas, and I was the only one who spoke English as a nature language [Walmart headquarters plus a joke at Texas - but still 100% true story].
This list happen from someone who never left their office....

Forum List

Back