Friday the 13th slams two top 10 teams.

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Both #2 Clemson and #8 WSU go down on Friday the 13th. I watched Clemson lose and thought it was simply bad coaching decisions, keeping the injured starting QB in the game. But OMG, # 8 went down on the same night. It must be the curse of Friday the 13th.

Congratulations to Syracuse and California for well played games.

Last edited:
Clemson lost last year too. Since we started the playoff system, no team has gone undefeated. Clemson could still win it all.

Clemson lost last year too. Since we started the playoff system, no team has gone undefeated. Clemson could still win it all.
Yep, it's still possible.
The winner of the super bowl (NFL) almost always has a loss during the regular season.

Clemson needs to run the table the rest of the way.
I doubt Wazuu has any chance to get there now.
It is unlikely that all top 4 teams will be without a loss at the end of the regular season. We will have to see which one loss teams make the cut.

Clemson needs to run the table the rest of the way.
I doubt Wazuu has any chance to get there now.
It is unlikely that all top 4 teams will be without a loss at the end of the regular season. We will have to see which one loss teams make the cut.

Last year there was only one undefeated team in the playoff when it started. None when it was done.

One loss does not mean you won't get into the playoffs. Two losses pretty much seals you out. So the margin for error after a loss is slim.

Forum List

Back