Friday Night Dance Night Week Three

Well,.. it looked like pretty much everybody else handled my dance party tonight and I was just enjoying the music. :) RIP Meatloaf though. :( Goodnight everyone and thanks for the fun party!!! :D (Oh and Gospel Sunday Morning starts this Sunday morning at nine am et if anybody's interested. :) )

Hey FBJ and mudwhistle I am betting neither of you have ever seen this video clip before am I correct? with FBJ I would for sure bet money on it.

watch it and let me know if you loved it as much as i did.

that is another video clip same as the tractor scene in footloose where i can watch over and over and over again over a hundred times and still enjoy it. Mainly because I am so much in love with this actress in this video.

I have never in my life been so much in love with an actress from hollywood as I am with this one.she has the most beautiful smile in the world in this video dont you agree Mud?:biggrin: I think you can understand WHY i drool over her all the time?:laughing0301:

you really got to enlarge it and watch it in FULL screen on the computer to appreciate it same as you do with the tractor scene in FOOTLOOSE.:)

so mud,did Catherins smile in that video make YOU drool as it always does me?:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Hey FBJ and mudwhistle I am betting neither of you have ever seen this video clip before am I correct? with FBJ I would for sure bet money on it.

that is another video clip same as the tractor scene in footloose where i can watch over and over and over again over a hundred times and still enjoy it. Mainly because I am so much in love with this actress in this video.I have never in my life been so much in love with an actrss from hollywood as I am with this one.she has the most beautiful smile in the world in this video dont you agree Mud?:biggrin: I think you can understand WHY i drool over her all the time?:laughing0301:

you really got to enlarge it and watch it in FULL screen on the computer to appreciate it same as you do with the tractor scene in FOOTLOOSE.:)

so mud,did Catherins smile in that video make YOU drool as it always does me?:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

She's bit on the skinny side for me.

that is another video clip same as the tractor scene in footloose where i can watch over and over and over again over a hundred times and still enjoy it. Mainly because I am so much in love with this actress in this video.

I have never in my life been so much in love with an actress from hollywood as I am with this one.she has the most beautiful smile in the world in this video dont you agree Mud?:biggrin: I think you can understand WHY i drool over her all the time?:laughing0301:

What about you FJB did you enjoy this video.

Forum List

Back