..Friday Fun Time: Trumpy Funeral and PillowBoy, too..

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Didja hear about the disgraced former guy's "eulogy" at the recent funeral of one half of the Diamond & Silk duo?

Well, Jimmy Kimmel did.
And he shows us how to turn a 'eulogy'...... into a 'me-logy'.
Reminder: this is a man asked to speak at a funeral and say some gracious words about the actual dead person. DonT evidently didn't get that memo.

Here's Jimmy, for a little Friday Funtime at a Funeral:
ps...Mike Lindell makes an appearance....and emotional one too.....on the podium.

May Diamond rest in peace.
After this funeral.
Just sayin'.

I bet it was embarrassing for Trump. I know that is the only entity that fuels the phony beliefs of the left and is a giant distraction from your own shame of Barack, Biden & co.
But I could not watch your video because having to endure the biggest losers on TV, Kimmel and/or Colbert, is just too much torture. It induces vomiting.
Those who do watch them regularly , I look right through them and wonder how they ever came to be.

Didja hear about the disgraced former guy's "eulogy" at the recent funeral of one half of the Diamond & Silk duo?

Well, Jimmy Kimmel did.
Reminder: this is a man asked to speak at a funeral and say some gracious words about the actual dead person. DonT evidently didn't get that memo.

ps...Mike Lindell makes an appearance....and emotional one too.....on the podium.

After this funeral.
Just sayin'.

If you want a circus hire a clown.I am sure Donny thought it was the best eulogy evah!!
Did he get paid or did he do it for expenses ?

I bet it was embarrassing for Trump. I know that is the only entity that fuels the phony beliefs of the left and is a giant distraction from your own shame of Barack, Biden & co.
But I could not watch your video because having to endure the biggest losers on TV, Kimmel and/or Colbert, is just too much torture. It induces vomiting.
Those who do watch them regularly , I look right through them and wonder how they ever came to be.

Trump did the same thing when he spoke at the UN. It's always about him.

Trump did the same thing when he spoke at the UN. It's always about him.

Your whole party and the media are filled with hypocrites. . Your crimes and sins trump Trump and that is what you refuse to own up to.
Here is how your hero addressed the UN days after the Benghazi attack. . He LIED. . As usual. . A youtube video started the planned attack. . Sure, Barack.

Well, Jimmy Kimmel did.

After this funeral.
Just sayin'.

IMasshole.jpg

Comedy was thrown out like yesterday's hot dog water; That's how.

"The fucking nerve. Keep "Diamond" out yo fucking mouff. Let's assume she doesn't want you trying to score political points off her demise, you racist puddle of piss and shit."

You know, poster 2Iron, you are one of my favs here.
I would speculate you are a fav of many here.

What we all like about your avatar's persona is that it is such a deadsolidperfect representation for MAGAistan and QAnonworld.
You be them.
They be you.
Or, at least your avatar be them.
A ringer. A model. An icon. A spokesman.
Good for you. Good for MAGAlandia.

The rest of the forum sees you as a true MAGA/QAnon doppelganger with an articulate argument to respect Donald Trump's me-ology of the poor dead and silent Diamond.
And the forum respects you for it.
As they do your thoughtful plea, like this below:

"The fucking nerve. ..... yo fucking mouff....... puddle of piss and shit."

So, 2IRON..... keep up your earnest and honorable efforts to Make America Great Again, and support your fellow MAGA-Q's.

URtheBest! MAGA! WWG1WGA!

You know, poster 2Iron, you are one of my favs here.
I would speculate you are a fav of many here.

What we all like about your avatar's persona is that it is such a deadsolidperfect representation for MAGAistan and QAnonworld.
You be them.
They be you.
Or, at least your avatar be them.
A ringer. A model. An icon. A spokesman.
Good for you. Good for MAGAlandia.

The rest of the forum sees you as a true MAGA/QAnon doppelganger with an articulate argument to respect Donald Trump's me-ology of the poor dead and silent Diamond.
And the forum respects you for it.
As they do your thoughtful plea, like this below:

So, 2IRON..... keep up your earnest and honorable efforts to Make America Great Again, and support your fellow MAGA-Q's.

URtheBest! MAGA! WWG1WGA!
Its reassuring that the art of polite discourse lives on in America. It is not always the case in the UK.

I don't discuss sophisticated geo-politics with the cattle in my neighbor's pasture. The only objective is to avoid stepping in their shit.

Hopefully you can extrapolate this metaphor into a message that has a personal and profound meaning to you.

Forum List

Back