Fresh Prince song causes lockdown

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
A mistaken interpretation of a student’s voicemail greeting triggered a lockdown of several schools in a western Pennsylvania county, and led to the student’s arrest on Thursday.

The prerecorded greeting was the student’s imitation of part of the rap theme song from the “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air,” a 1990s sitcom starring a young Will Smith.

A receptionist for a local eye doctor listened to the message when she called 19-year-old Travis Clawson to confirm an appointment, reports Fox News. At one point, the receptionist thought she heard Clawson say, “shooting people outside of the school.”

The actual words to the song are: “And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.”

Worried that Clawson was up to no good, the unnamed receptionist called 911. A throng of local police responded quickly. Schools throughout Beaver County were locked down for about 20 minutes, the Beaver County Times reports.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/02/s...ince-of-bel-air-song-as-threat/#ixzz2MbHiXBRa

Last edited:
Well shoot man all it takes is a couple of guys starting to make trouble in people's neighborhood and things like this start to happen.

The receptionist, who is probably a mom got scared and said
they should move to lockdown til they cleared the (bel) air.

I found another article about the incident that said most 911 responder vehicles had dice in the mirror.

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
if anything I could say this cab was rare
but I thought nah forget it go home to bel-air!

Can't believe I still know the words

Smell ya later

Forum List

Back