French teacher with lots of tats and eyeballs dyed black stopped from teaching 3 year olds

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1601388221722.png

I dont know really. He seems a rathef jolly sort of character and maybe those 3 year old snowflakes need to man up.

Who knows what goes on in someones head to go to such extremes. A psychological profile could go down so many roads, but they are basically harmless so no one really cares.

Why doesn't liberal France like this guy? Why are parents afraid of this guy? Seems like the French, the country that doesn't bathe, intolerance has reared it's ugly head.

You are infringing on his liberty.
I don't know French law very well. I'm assuming this obviously mentally ill man has the right to make
a freak of himself just as a French school would have the right to not let him around children who he frightens and disturbs. I would think this man shouldn't be around youngsters at all, under any conditions.

You are infringing on his liberty.
I don't know French law very well. I'm assuming this obviously mentally ill man has the right to make
a freak of himself just as a French school would have the right to not let him around children who he frightens and disturbs. I would think this man shouldn't be around youngsters at all, under any conditions.
Well it isnt like he is right wing trash or anything.

Forum List

Back