French politician: "President Macron and most deputies are not vaccinated!"

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
French President Macron and most French MPs have not been vaccinated against Corona. This was stated by Jean Lassalle, until recently a member of the French Parliament, in an interview with NTD Français. Footage of the conversation was widely shared, especially by French Twitter users.
Draconian corona measures were in effect in France. Covid passes were even mandatory in certain shopping centers, where many supermarkets are located. The result was that people could not go shopping because they had not collected enough vaccinations.
Lassalle did not know that Macron and most French deputies had not been vaccinated. He himself had Janssen give him a shot because he felt obligated to do so as a deputy, and he deeply regrets it. "The vaccine almost killed me," he said.
The politician had to undergo four heart surgeries after his CONvid shot. When he participated in the French presidential election this year, he said he fell ill, but no one listened to him. In fact, they wanted to silence him.
"At least you proved that the vaccines have serious side effects," interviewer Ying Huang replied.
"Very serious side effects," Lassalle said. "I almost died."
Earlier, Belgian lawyer Carine Knapen said she was personally convinced that no politician had been vaccinated against Corona. "At worst, they got a placebo," Knapen said. "The pharmaceutical giants, of course, know exactly which vials contain the real stuff and which contain a saline solution."

Too sad guys, but according to many scientists anyone who'd received the 'jab' against CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic dies within few years
The satanic 'vaccine' simple needs its time to reprogram genes.
Where is the Tribunal for organisations and all supporters of the genocide?

Last edited:
About the only smart thing Macron has ever done...

Yep,

but 80% of French don't survive the next 5 - 7 years
Lessons learned for remaining stupid goyim don't to vote for sexual deviant satanic Freemasons

img

French President Macron and most French MPs have not been vaccinated against Corona. This was stated by Jean Lassalle, until recently a member of the French Parliament, in an interview with NTD Français. Footage of the conversation was widely shared, especially by French Twitter users.
Draconian corona measures were in effect in France. Covid passes were even mandatory in certain shopping centers, where many supermarkets are located. The result was that people could not go shopping because they had not collected enough vaccinations.
Lassalle did not know that Macron and most French deputies had not been vaccinated. He himself had Janssen give him a shot because he felt obligated to do so as a deputy, and he deeply regrets it. "The vaccine almost killed me," he said.
The politician had to undergo four heart surgeries after his CONvid shot. When he participated in the French presidential election this year, he said he fell ill, but no one listened to him. In fact, they wanted to silence him.
"At least you proved that the vaccines have serious side effects," interviewer Ying Huang replied.
Earlier, Belgian lawyer Carine Knapen said she was personally convinced that no politician had been vaccinated against Corona. "At worst, they got a placebo," Knapen said. "The pharmaceutical giants, of course, know exactly which vials contain the real stuff and which contain a saline solution."

Too sad guys, but according to many scientists anyone who'd received the 'jab' against CONvid-1984 SCAMdemic dies within few years

The usual suspects, the Vax shills like candycorn and Admiral Rockwell Tory , will be along any minute to make excuses or more likely deny the story entirely.

The usual suspects, the Vax shills like candycorn and Admiral Rockwell Tory , will be along any minute to make excuses or more likely deny the story entirely.
You are right! I will be here to show how truly a huge dumbass you are!

Where is the proof in this article?

I guess mere statements without any evidence are good for you?

If that s the case, you best hope no one ever accuses you of a crime!

Of course your stupidity should be classified as a crime because it is willful!

You are right! I will be here to show how truly a huge dumbass you are!

Where is the proof in this article?

I guess mere statements without any evidence are good for you?

If that s the case, you best hope no one ever accuses you of a crime!

Of course your stupidity should be classified as a crime because it is willful!
^^ Admiral Pfizer never disappoints.

Well surprise, surprise, surprise! (In my best Gomer Pyle voice.)

More from that interview -

Lassalle was unaware that Macron and most French MPs had not been vaccinated. He got the “vaccine from Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) because he felt obliged to do so as a member of parliament, and he deeply regrets it. “The vaccine almost killed me,” he said. The politician had to undergo four heart operations after receiving the experimental injections.

“I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. So I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year. And then there is in the Ambroise Paré clinic where the surgeon trained with one who succeeded in putting the auricles in place to make them function normally. Otherwise, I would certainly be dead,” said Lassalle.

More from that interview -

Lassalle was unaware that Macron and most French MPs had not been vaccinated. He got the “vaccine from Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) because he felt obliged to do so as a member of parliament, and he deeply regrets it. “The vaccine almost killed me,” he said. The politician had to undergo four heart operations after receiving the experimental injections.

“I got the Johnson vaccine that almost killed me, that warped my heart. So I have had four surgeries since January 3rd of this year. And then there is in the Ambroise Paré clinic where the surgeon trained with one who succeeded in putting the auricles in place to make them function normally. Otherwise, I would certainly be dead,” said Lassalle.
Let me guess! You have no idea what an auricle of the heart is and it's function. Apparently neither does this French MP. A simple Google search shows that any deformation of this portion of the heart would be congenital.

Why is this in the Europe section? So every time someone is quoted about a health-related issue, the post will be moved according to where that person is from? Ridiculous. This is a Covid related post.

Forum List

Back