French PM defends promotion of minister accused of rape .

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
This is the gouvernement of Macaroni , no moral, what a shame for France .

France new prime minister firmly defended on Wednesday the contested promotion of a colleague accused of rape as his interior minister, in charge of enforcing French laws, following a backlash from feminist groups.

1594273317334.png

Gerald Darmanin the new interior minister.

The all story in the link
French PM defends promotion of minister accused of rape after feminist backlash

“He, like everyone else, has the right to the presumption of innocence,” Castex said.

I agree with that. I personally don't see the problem without more facts on the case. My mind could change... But all I know is that he is accused. That doesn't mean shit to me.

But.. He's in France... And they are even worse than what we are when it comes to social retards.

I believe that even in France, there is Due Process and that just claiming something, doesn't make it true. We've seen this before when people don't want a political appointee to get the post offered.

Here is the logic of this government rotten to the bone!

Marlène Schiappa who is by the side of the new minister on July 7, 2020 applauds Gérald Darmanin after his appointment to the Ministry of the Interior. "I will not applaud Roman Polanski because of the rape charges.

Video in French but you could see Marlène Shiappas

Benjamin Darmanin is the police chief and investigations are underway so if he is found guilty it is same police who will come to arrest him

The new Minister of Justice Eric Dupond-Moretti former lawyer renowned for having defended criminals as Abdelkader Merah the brother of the terrorist Mohammed Merah A French Killer's Path to Jihadist Rampage (is surely appointed to protect the new Minister from the interior)

Forum List

Back