FreeDumb

Douger

Rookie
Jun 25, 2009
Not fucking there !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmeFS1OCmH4&feature=uploademail]Forced Innoculations Now Door to Door! - Alex Jones Special Report 1/2 - YouTube[/ame]

Drug companies get about 300 bucks for the "Gardasil" injections so it make sense that corrupt administrators would try to push all manner of injections on our kids for their own profit. They don't care one bit about our kids health.

Just a few weeks ago my wife and I placed a Japanese exchange student in a H.S. in New York. While we were going over the in-processing paperwork I saw the inoculation verification page so I asked the person there what law stated that he (the student) had to have the inoculations.

Her: "Er, ah, well it's our policy"
Me: "Ok so it's your policy, but what Law states that he has to have these?"
Her: "Well, we have a waiver for those that have a personal or religious objection to the shots"
Me: "Ok, you have a waiver for that so can you show me or cite the law that requires these shots? A waiver implies that there is an actual Law to be waived."
Her: "Uh, let me go talk to a Supervisor. I'll be right back".
A Supervisor came back and told me the same info that the admin drone had already stated.

They could never cite the law because there is no law! As Alex states in his show only two states have laws concerning shots. New York is not one of them!

Forum List

Back